Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Buffalo vs Kansas City -3 (54.5)*** Bills vs Chiefs, Allen vs Mahomes, American Football Conference Championship Game

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put me down for respecting the hell out of the team the Chiefs have put together. I expected a tough game today, and they certainly delivered.  No complaints on my end. Also -- and I cannot empha

Wow...Must be a New York sore loser thing...Hillary, Trump, and now the Bills.

Romo is an idiot. You have to score 2 2pt conversions anyway. Better to go for it early and if you don’t get one know you need 3 scores

I’ve been saying it for weeks. Anything can happen of course, but this Bills team just feels like a team of destiny. Like the last 20 years of gut punches are being equaled out in one insane season.

• Like 1

The rule of thumb as a KR/PR is that if you're unsure of anything (where teh ball is, fair catch, where the ST gunners are), let the ball drop because then the D still has to make a good play to down it/you can't lose the ball that way. Plus, you still could get a good outcome if it goes in the end zone. Hardman has to know that rule.

Edited by The Frankman
Just now, The Frankman said:

The rule of thumb is that if you're unsure, let the ball drop because then the D still has to make a good play to down it/you can't lose the ball that way. Plus, you still could get a good outcome if it goes in the end zone. Hardman has to know that rule.

What was he unsure of?  How to catch it?  :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

What was he unsure of?  How to catch it?  :lol:  

Whether to fair catch it or field it and run it obviously. He was inside the 10, usually you let it go but he wasn't sure if it could be downed also.

Edited by The Frankman
1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

Whether to fair catch it or field it and run it obviously. He was inside the 10, usually you let ti go but he wasn't sure if it could be downed also.

He might not be the right guy for the job if he's having trouble with.  If you're unsure, always fair catch.     No harm in just fair catching.   And he wasn't inside the 10.  

3 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

He might not be the right guy for the job if he's having trouble with.  If you're unsure, always fair catch.     No harm in just fair catching.   And he wasn't inside the 10.  

He was so unsure he wasn't even in position to catch it correctly. At that point, let it bounce.

Edited by The Frankman

... did the WR run right where the guy was on the ground instead of y'know.... bouncing it where no Bills defender was?

Edited by The Frankman
Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

Silly me misremembering a 23 year old commercial. :doh:

What's sad about that is I knew you got it wrong. There's the forums for you. Some don't get it, some might nitpick, an otherwise great effort gets bandied about for a bunch of posts.

1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Silly me misremembering a 23 year old commercial. :doh:

It's all good.  :)  Except how old that makes me feel now knowing that was 23 years ago.

• Like 1
Just now, GroveDiesel said:

Chris Jones has taken shots at Bills a few times now. Gonna be some huge fines coming his way this week. Chiefs playing real dirty here tonight.

I mean, Jones should be ejected for throwing that punch.