What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Buffalo vs Kansas City -3 (54.5)*** Bills vs Chiefs, Allen vs Mahomes, American Football Conference Championship Game (1 Viewer)

No it wasn’t. The play lock should never have been that low. Instead of having a normal play clock and running their play, the Chiefs got to see how the Bills were lining up because the clock was expiring when it shouldn’t have.
That goes both ways though. Bills also got extra time to change the call and they saw what KC was planning to do (blitz/play off/etc.). Historically those "please reset the play clock" decisions usually favor the offense and not the defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't be happier with McDermott and what he's done with this team, but that FG really felt like a give-up call.
Their offense has been playing like crap. Would you prefer getting 0?

Under most circumstances, I'd say go for it, but the Bills O needs to reset. Take the 3...

JMO...

I will say that I’m disappointed in Buffalo’s receivers not being able to beat man coverage. Gotta come off the line clean and give Allen options.

KC is going to score points.  WHY in the world settle for FG.   FG at the end is a win for KC getting the ball back at half.

Their offense has been playing like crap. Would you prefer getting 0?

Under most circumstances, I'd say go for it, but the Bills O needs to reset. Take the 3...

JMO...
I understand.  I'm willing to live with a high variance call there but I get the argument for taking the points considering the state of game.

It won't matter one way or the other if we aren't able to make some huge adjustments on both sides of the ball at halftime.

Seemingly the one time Bills did not play Cover 2 Deep Safety they get gashed by Hill.

They really need to challenge these up in the booth.  Speed up the game.   Or, maybe the NFL likes it to get more commercials $$$.

It is disappointing that the Bills coaches have a lot of experience in this game and didn’t get the fact that it gets officiated differently than the regular season. Basketball, hockey, pick a sport. The refs will “let you play” in the playoffs. 
The NFC game was the same until that last week play for TB for some reason. 
Rarely have I ever seen the Bills CBs play physical at the line. Huge KC advantage. 

I remember there was a proposal that there would be another ref group who would watch the game in real time and would be able to communicate to the field refs (or NY) to speed up the process of challenges/making calls. Whatever happened to that proposal?

Tyreek Hill's football IQ never ceases to astound me.

Catches the ball and runs back a bit, losing the 1st down.

Proceeds to start juking while still behind the 1st down marker.

:shock:

It is disappointing that the Bills coaches have a lot of experience in this game and didn’t get the fact that it gets officiated differently than the regular season. Basketball, hockey, pick a sport. The refs will “let you play” in the playoffs. 
The NFC game was the same until that last week play for TB for some reason. 
Rarely have I ever seen the Bills CBs play physical at the line. Huge KC advantage. 
That’s just not their game and not what they’re built for. This KC team is extremely difficult to defend playing zone and that’s just about all Buffalo runs.

That’s just not their game and not what they’re built for. This KC team is extremely difficult to defend playing zone and that’s just about all Buffalo runs.
100% agree but you need to go down swinging at least trying to stop them. This reminds me of a decade of Brady carving them up in crossing routes to Welker, Edelman and Gronk. 

This time I don't like the FG. Offense was clicking fairly well.

Also, did Jones blast Feliciano in the face on that pass rush on 3rd down?

I don’t understand how these coaches don’t get it. After seeing all these teams playing not to lose, losing. With all the metrics we have now. What a useless field goal. 

Users who are viewing this thread