Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Buffalo vs Kansas City -3 (54.5)*** Bills vs Chiefs, Allen vs Mahomes, American Football Conference Championship Game


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put me down for respecting the hell out of the team the Chiefs have put together. I expected a tough game today, and they certainly delivered.  No complaints on my end. Also -- and I cannot empha

Wow...Must be a New York sore loser thing...Hillary, Trump, and now the Bills.

Romo is an idiot. You have to score 2 2pt conversions anyway. Better to go for it early and if you don’t get one know you need 3 scores

How no one gets ejected is mind-boggling. Absolute cop out.

Edited by The Frankman
Link to post
Share on other sites

This has been kind of a crappy postseason 

Early game today was good, Ravens-Titans and Colts-Bills were ok during Wild Card weekend, and maybe Browns-Chiefs last week

But even those have been kind of eh

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BassNBrew said:

Wow...Must be a New York sore loser thing...Hillary, Trump, and now the Bills.

To be fair, Hilary was quite gracious in defeat in 2016. But let's not get political in a FF thread. 🙂

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crushedspirit said:

I have to keep reminding myself Mahomes is only in his 3rd year as a starter. 

25 years old.  Almost exactly a year younger than my son.  I just texted my son that factoid along with, "and what have you accomplished?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/k.  I didn't really do that.

  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Put me down for respecting the hell out of the team the Chiefs have put together. I expected a tough game today, and they certainly delivered.  No complaints on my end.

Also -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- #### Tom Brady.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Wow...Must be a New York sore loser thing...Hillary, Trump, and now the Bills.

:lmao:

Aren’t you the same guy that gets his panties in a wad anytime someone mentions politics in the Stock thread?

Yeah, you are. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Put me down for respecting the hell out of the team the Chiefs have put together. I expected a tough game today, and they certainly delivered.  No complaints on my end.

Also -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- #### Tom Brady.

Agree to disagree. Any team with Frank Clark is a #### team. Been like that since he was at Michigan. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ConstruxBoy said:

Agree to disagree. Any team with Frank Clark is a #### team. Been like that since he was at Michigan. 

Yeah, I know.  Also also Hill.  I get all that, and I agree with you that certain players in the NFL are scumbags.

But as a fan of the sport I can't not root for Mahomes if my team isn't involved.  Sorry.  I'm one of like six Bills fans who are totally fine that we passed on him and also like the guy. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Yeah, I know.  Also also Hill.  I get all that, and I agree with you that certain players in the NFL are scumbags.

But as a fan of the sport I can't not root for Mahomes if my team isn't involved.  Sorry.  I'm one of like six Bills fans who are totally fine that we passed on him and also like the guy. 

Isn’t there a third guy on that team besides Clark and Hill that beat their girlfriend? Mahomes is fine but #### Fat Andy and his abusive players. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

Tyreek Hill down?

It’s like half there team guys. Mahomes seems like a good guy but the rest of the team, and the GM signing them, is trash. 
Yes Brady, but the rest of TB are pretty worthy guys/fans. Root for them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Nah.  Just happy to see the Broncos terrible as they will be for several more years.  Enjoy the bottom of the division 

I mean, this KC fan seems like a jerk. 
Seriously, TB is the team to root for here. Seems obvious. 

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ConstruxBoy said:

Isn’t there a third guy on that team besides Clark and Hill that beat their girlfriend? Mahomes is fine but #### Fat Andy and his abusive players. 

In 2015 they signed Justin Cox who had been charged with domestic assault and then cut him when he was charged with something else. They also cut Hunt when he was caught in a video assaulting a woman.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

In 2015 they signed Justin Cox who had been charged with domestic assault and then cut him when he was charged with something else. They also cut Hunt when he was caught in a video assaulting a woman.

Thank you! Hunt was who I was thinking off. Would their name be less offensive if they changed it from “Chiefs” to “Wife Beaters”?

 

And the rant is over, although I understand the time out.

Just don’t respect the Chief organization for that and amazed general fans are going to root for them just because of Tom Brady and not thinking about the rest of the Buc roster and coaches  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ConstruxBoy said:

Thank you! Hunt was who I was thinking off. Would their name be less offensive if they changed it from “Chiefs” to “Wife Beaters”?

 

And the rant is over, although I understand the time out.

Just don’t respect the Chief organization for that and amazed general fans are going to root for them just because of Tom Brady and not thinking about the rest of the Buc roster and coaches  

 

I kinda don’t like either team. Both teams have quite a few low character guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...