What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Buffalo vs Kansas City -3 (54.5)*** Bills vs Chiefs, Allen vs Mahomes, American Football Conference Championship Game (2 Viewers)

I'm kinda wishing Feliciano had been here during the Gronk years.  A lot of this is just chippiness at end of an important game, and that's fine.  I appreciate the attitude.

This has been kind of a crappy postseason 

Early game today was good, Ravens-Titans and Colts-Bills were ok during Wild Card weekend, and maybe Browns-Chiefs last week

But even those have been kind of eh

Put me down for respecting the hell out of the team the Chiefs have put together. I expected a tough game today, and they certainly delivered.  No complaints on my end.

Also -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- #### Tom Brady.
Agree to disagree. Any team with Frank Clark is a #### team. Been like that since he was at Michigan. 

Agree to disagree. Any team with Frank Clark is a #### team. Been like that since he was at Michigan. 
Yeah, I know.  Also also Hill.  I get all that, and I agree with you that certain players in the NFL are scumbags.

But as a fan of the sport I can't not root for Mahomes if my team isn't involved.  Sorry.  I'm one of like six Bills fans who are totally fine that we passed on him and also like the guy. 

Yeah, I know.  Also also Hill.  I get all that, and I agree with you that certain players in the NFL are scumbags.

But as a fan of the sport I can't not root for Mahomes if my team isn't involved.  Sorry.  I'm one of like six Bills fans who are totally fine that we passed on him and also like the guy. 
Isn’t there a third guy on that team besides Clark and Hill that beat their girlfriend? Mahomes is fine but #### Fat Andy and his abusive players. 

Isn’t there a third guy on that team besides Clark and Hill that beat their girlfriend? Mahomes is fine but #### Fat Andy and his abusive players. 
In 2015 they signed Justin Cox who had been charged with domestic assault and then cut him when he was charged with something else. They also cut Hunt when he was caught in a video assaulting a woman.

In 2015 they signed Justin Cox who had been charged with domestic assault and then cut him when he was charged with something else. They also cut Hunt when he was caught in a video assaulting a woman.
Thank you! Hunt was who I was thinking off. Would their name be less offensive if they changed it from “Chiefs” to “Wife Beaters”?

And the rant is over, although I understand the time out.

Just don’t respect the Chief organization for that and amazed general fans are going to root for them just because of Tom Brady and not thinking about the rest of the Buc roster and coaches  

Thank you! Hunt was who I was thinking off. Would their name be less offensive if they changed it from “Chiefs” to “Wife Beaters”?

And the rant is over, although I understand the time out.

Just don’t respect the Chief organization for that and amazed general fans are going to root for them just because of Tom Brady and not thinking about the rest of the Buc roster and coaches  
I kinda don’t like either team. Both teams have quite a few low character guys.

Users who are viewing this thread