What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Buffalo vs Kansas City -3 (54.5)*** Bills vs Chiefs, Allen vs Mahomes, American Football Conference Championship Game (2 Viewers)

I kinda don’t like either team. Both teams have quite a few low character guys.
Guess that’s the NFL these days. Sort of sad. And yes, I remember Lawrence Taylor and others. Just sad. 
Was it Parcells that said something about not expecting angry monsters on the field to be choir boys off the field?

:lmao:

Aren’t you the same guy that gets his panties in a wad anytime someone mentions politics in the Stock thread?

Yeah, you are. 
That wasn’t  political statement, that was a statement about the poor display of sportsmanship by the Bills. Just downright embarrassing from the point Allen threw the football at someone forward. 

That wasn’t  political statement, that was a statement about the poor display of sportsmanship by the Bills. Just downright embarrassing from the point Allen threw the football at someone forward. 
Agreed.  When they are throwing swings for auto ejection that the refs miss in Q1, and still roughing the passer with 4:32 left up by 23, you somehow need to not lose your head or you are the one who comes across looking bad. 

Allen said after the game he needs to not lose it. 

Capella said:
Ehhhh it’s been a long, long time since his on the field stuff. Guy does a lot of good off the field. People are allowed to get better. 
3 seasons ago, when he tried to choke Ryan Mallett, a long, long time ago?

3 seasons ago, when he tried to choke Ryan Mallett, a long, long time ago?
Never heard of it, just watched it. Choke is a bit of a stretch, definitely an ugly play, but if that’s how you’re going to judge people there’s nothing I could do to change your mind. Can’t imagine holding onto that play from 3 years ago still lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard of it, just watched it. Choke is a bit of a stretch, definitely an ugly play, but if that’s how you’re going to judge people there’s nothing I could do to change your mind. Can’t imagine holding onto that play from 3 years ago still lol. 
Not holding on to anything, merely pointing out that his most recent dirty act was not that long ago.

Not holding on to anything, merely pointing out that his most recent dirty act was not that long ago.
Definitely a dirty play, don’t think it makes him low character. Football is a passionate game. He definitely started off wrong in the league but seems to have not had many issues since the stomp. 

Last edited by a moderator:
SHIZNITTTT said:
Cole Beasley

Scrappy

hard-nosed

Gritty, gutty, hard worker.

Possession receiver

High motor

student of the game

Cerebral

Deceptively slow

coaches son

and of course  "WES WELKER!"

Brings a lunch "pale"
Gives 100% Will play with a broken leg

GroveDiesel said:
Honestly, the FGs barely mattered. The Bills couldn’t stop the Chiefs at all anyway. If you can’t make a single defensive stop you can’t win.
KC was giving the short passing game to the Bills & doubling Diggs.  I don't see why Buffalo didn't go with that.  dink & dunk & use 8 minutes per drive.  It's the only way to keep Mahomes off the field.   IMO

Users who are viewing this thread