What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2022 NFL Draft Class (1 Viewer)

Pro Football Focus' Anthony Treash ranks North Carolina sophomore QB Sam Howell as the best returning player in the ACC. 

It's hard not to put the quarterback with more than 10 yards per attempt at the top of a list like this. After a good freshman campaign in 2019, Howell (6'1/225) turned it up a notch in 2020, with the help of stud skill players such as Michael Carter, Javonte Williams, and Dyami Brown. How Howell adjusts to having so many of his top skill players leave school will be important to keep an eye on as Howell gets put under the NFL Draft microscope in 2021. 

SOURCE: PFF College on Twitter

May 29, 2021, 3:41 PM ET

Pro Football Focus rates North Carolina sophomore QB Sam Howell as the most valuable returning player in college football.

The UNC gunslinger was surgical in his precision last year, averaging 10 yards per attempt and a sterling 77 percent completion rate. After a good freshman campaign in 2019, Howell (6'1/225) turned it up a notch in 2020, posting a 121.9 passer rating with the help of stud skill players such as Michael Carter, Javonte Williams, and Dyami Brown. How Howell adjusts to having so many of his top skill players leave school will be important to keep an eye on as Howell gets put under the NFL Draft microscope in 2021. 

SOURCE: Pro Football Focus

Jun 21, 2021, 12:54 PM ET

Pro Football Focus rates North Carolina sophomore QB Sam Howell as the most valuable returning player in college football.

The UNC gunslinger was surgical in his precision last year, averaging 10 yards per attempt and a sterling 77 percent completion rate. After a good freshman campaign in 2019, Howell (6'1/225) turned it up a notch in 2020, posting a 121.9 passer rating with the help of stud skill players such as Michael Carter, Javonte Williams, and Dyami Brown. How Howell adjusts to having so many of his top skill players leave school will be important to keep an eye on as Howell gets put under the NFL Draft microscope in 2021. 

SOURCE: Pro Football Focus

Jun 21, 2021, 12:54 PM ET
I view Howell as the 2nd best QB prospect, maybe even 3rd.  I definitely prefer Rattler over him and possibly even Slovis.

just my $.02

Not a fan of the potential for this class. Maybe a couple RBs and a handful of WRs, but that's about it. YMMV

Fantasy relevant players in two different round one mocks:

McShay:

WR: Olave (11), Pickens (19), Metchie (22), Garrett Wilson (23)

Dane Brugler:

WR: Wilson (16), Burks (18), Metchie (29), Olave(30), Ross (32)
Jake Burns@jake_burns18

I'm going to watch a good amount of college WRs this year in prep for the 2022 Draft….I don’t expect there to be a single receiver I want in Cleveland more than Garrett Wilson.

VIDEO

Users who are viewing this thread