What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official *** Bias thread. Discuss media bias, biased posters here (1 Viewer)

randall146

Footballguy
Bias is a noun. Biased is an adjective. Biased means you have a bias. Bias is partiality. 

You can have bias, but you cannot be bias. The media isn't bias. Politicians aren't bias. No FBGs are bias. 

I regularly see otherwise intelligent (not intelligence) posters get this wrong. 

So cut it out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bias is a noun. Biased is an adjective. Biased means you have a bias. Bias is impartiality. 

You can have bias, but you cannot be bias. The media isn't bias. Politicians aren't bias. No FBGs are bias. 

I regularly see otherwise intelligent (not intelligence) posters get this wrong. 

So cut it out. 
Wouldn't unbias be impartiality? 

randall146 said:
Bias is a noun. Biased is an adjective. Biased means you have a bias. Bias is partiality. 

So cut it out. 
You keep telling yourself that.

They’re also incredibly wrong about everything. Google a news article on something that you’re knowledgeable on and see if they aren’t grossly incompetent about the topic. 

The good news is we don’t have to worry about politics anymore people....

We can get back to Uber important topics like what Michele Obama is wearing!!!!

Justin Timberlake is performing everyone!!!!

Isnt everything peachy keen now!!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
randall146 said:
The media isn't bias
can you prove that ?

randall146 said:

So cut it out. 
You keep telling yourself that.

I never imagined people would argue with me in this thread, but here we are. 

I never imagined people would argue with me in this thread, but here we are. 

It seems that some, in their rush to scream "nuh-uh" or like the posts by those who did, missed the entire point of the original post?

Guilty as charged. 

I did not take my time to read and just reacted. I should be better than that. 

I appreciate you calling me out on my incompetence. Keeps me humble and it’s a reminder to take my time and not react - something I struggle with even in my 40s.

So cut it out. 

*bump*

So cut it out. 
The media may not be 'bias' but you can still discuss media bias

Users who are viewing this thread