What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (2 Viewers)

"5!...Same!!!...5!

That was Brady screaming at the sidelines before the flag in the end zone and then Brady goes right after Honey Badger on the very next play. 

Brady did this in the NFCC and he does it again today. 3 TDs including one right as the half ends and...

Tampa Bay 21...Kansas City 6 and it is far from over. 

It's about to get worse with this trash HT entertainment. Great break to take a leak, get more food and beer. 

I mean considering all the stuff that went on after KC kicked the FG to make it 14-6... I think KC was feeling ok, They get the ball back and you're thinking, "ok just hold Tampa for a minute, what could go wrong?"

I mean yikes, KC killing themselves with unforced errors and the refs being abysmal ... Reid and Bienemy gonna have to give a helluva halftime speech.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I am really bad at seeing it like you guys but of all the ref calls, I only found one to be bad. Wtf...am i watching the same game as you or you hate brady so much, you can't see it impartially? 

Maybe I am really bad at seeing it like you guys but of all the ref calls, I only found one to be bad. Wtf...am i watching the same game as you or you hate brady so much, you can't see it impartially? 
It's a Brady/Mahomes thing. Only one bad call, but it meant quite a bit, to be honest.

He should for putting on Garbage at the half. I think only two HT shows I've watched over the last few yrs was Shakira/JLo and the Justin Timberlake ones. 
Mrs. O is wondering if he’s just some disembodied head like in one of his videos evidently? I stopped watching it for obvious reasons. 

To me the only bad call was on the INT. Maybe the offside on the FG which they never showed from a good angle. But that’s 11 points right there.

The KC interception should not have been overturned and the PI that led to Tampa’s third TD was so tricky tack.  14 points for Tampa directly a result of the refs.  IMO of course.

I'm now on the NFL Network. Charlie Casserly can't even get the score right and he's watching the game. Oof. "Nobody's been more wrong more times than Charlie Casserly." - Bill Belichick

I hate Brady as much as anyone, and I don't care who wins.

But these penalties are legit. The Chiefs hold on defense, always do, and they mostly get away with it. Tonight,  they're not, and they're paying for it. And Evans and Breeland got their feet tangled going downfield, and when Breeland fell, he also made contact with Evans' leg. That's a penalty every time. Matthieu held Evans beyond 5 yards... that's a penalty too. The Bucs have way more talent than theyre generally given credit for.

The Chiefs can't protect Mahomes and the Bucs are taking away the big plays. Been a great gameplan.

People see what they want to see I guess.

Mrs. O is wondering if he’s just some disembodied head like in one of his videos evidently? I stopped watching it for obvious reasons. 
I won't say what I want too about the guy as I might get a Time out but the dude looks like he's been in the fight this weekend and was on the wrong end of it. 

I hate Brady as much as anyone, and I don't care who wins.

But these penalties are legit. The Chiefs hold on defense, always do, and they mostly get away with it. Tonight,  they're not, and they're paying for it. And Evans and Breeland got their feet tangled going downfield, and when Breeland fell, he also made contact with Evans' leg. That's a penalty every time. Matthieu held Evans beyond 5 yards... that's a penalty too. The Bucs have way more talent than theyre generally given credit for.

The Chiefs can't protect Mahomes and the Bucs are taking away the big plays. Been a great gameplan.

People see what they want to see I guess.
Feet tangled usually isn't but live definitely look like he dove to take him out 

But honestly there was maybe 1 or 2 "bad" calls

DJackson10 said:
NFL really wants to give that Lombardy to TB12 tonight. 
It was obvious in the Green Bay Tampa game. Let them play until it looked like the NFL wasn't going to get the Tom Brady story and then start throwing flags.

I said at that time KC has no chance and bet Tampa right them and there.

Not being a homer it's just that obvious. Boomer and the guys pretty much agreed.

I don't generally believe in conspiracy theories but....

The only thing that gives me pause is that if they really were going to rig it you'd think they'd try to make it a bit less blatant. 

Users who are viewing this thread