Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady 3 tds and Gronkowski gets the first female NFL ref pregnant at halftime 

First promo pic of Brady vs Mahomes

There’s a joke here somewhere but I can’t quite put my finger on it. 

1 minute ago, crushedspirit said:

Embarrassing for the NFL to display this

If the 2nd half doesn't get better I'm turning this BS off. This is almost as blatant as the Western Conference finals between Lakers/Kings where the NBA literally gifted Lakers the last 3 games. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

"5!...Same!!!...5!

That was Brady screaming at the sidelines before the flag in the end zone and then Brady goes right after Honey Badger on the very next play. 

Brady did this in the NFCC and he does it again today. 3 TDs including one right as the half ends and...

Tampa Bay 21...Kansas City 6 and it is far from over. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's about to get worse with this trash HT entertainment. Great break to take a leak, get more food and beer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Osaurus said:

This game is going fast. My guy will get out out of my parking structure by midnight for sure. 

8:16 now

Setting o/u for second half kickoff at 8:52

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean considering all the stuff that went on after KC kicked the FG to make it 14-6... I think KC was feeling ok, They get the ball back and you're thinking, "ok just hold Tampa for a minute, what could go wrong?"

 

I mean yikes, KC killing themselves with unforced errors and the refs being abysmal ... Reid and Bienemy gonna have to give a helluva halftime speech.

 

 

Edited by The Frankman
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crushedspirit said:

You think the Weeknd will get flagged at the half?

He should for putting on Garbage at the half. I think only two HT shows I've watched over the last few yrs was Shakira/JLo and the Justin Timberlake ones. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I am really bad at seeing it like you guys but of all the ref calls, I only found one to be bad. Wtf...am i watching the same game as you or you hate brady so much, you can't see it impartially? 

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DJackson10 said:

He should for putting on Garbage at the half. I think only two HT shows I've watched over the last few yrs was Shakira/JLo and the Justin Timberlake ones. 

Not computing.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sasgaard said:

Maybe I am really bad at seeing it like you guys but of all the ref calls, I only found one to be bad. Wtf...am i watching the same game as you or you hate brady so much, you can't see it impartially? 

It's a Brady/Mahomes thing. Only one bad call, but it meant quite a bit, to be honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DJackson10 said:

He should for putting on Garbage at the half. I think only two HT shows I've watched over the last few yrs was Shakira/JLo and the Justin Timberlake ones. 

Mrs. O is wondering if he’s just some disembodied head like in one of his videos evidently? I stopped watching it for obvious reasons. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sasgaard said:

Maybe I am really bad at seeing it like you guys but of all the ref calls, I only found one to be bad. Wtf...am i watching the same game as you or you hate brady so much, you can't see it impartially? 

To me the only bad call was on the INT. Maybe the offside on the FG which they never showed from a good angle. But that’s 11 points right there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sasgaard said:

Maybe I am really bad at seeing it like you guys but of all the ref calls, I only found one to be bad. Wtf...am i watching the same game as you or you hate brady so much, you can't see it impartially? 

The KC interception should not have been overturned and the PI that led to Tampa’s third TD was so tricky tack.  14 points for Tampa directly a result of the refs.  IMO of course.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm now on the NFL Network. Charlie Casserly can't even get the score right and he's watching the game. Oof. "Nobody's been more wrong more times than Charlie Casserly." - Bill Belichick

Edited by rockaction
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate Brady as much as anyone, and I don't care who wins.

But these penalties are legit. The Chiefs hold on defense, always do, and they mostly get away with it. Tonight,  they're not, and they're paying for it. And Evans and Breeland got their feet tangled going downfield, and when Breeland fell, he also made contact with Evans' leg. That's a penalty every time. Matthieu held Evans beyond 5 yards... that's a penalty too. The Bucs have way more talent than theyre generally given credit for.

The Chiefs can't protect Mahomes and the Bucs are taking away the big plays. Been a great gameplan.

People see what they want to see I guess.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Osaurus said:

Mrs. O is wondering if he’s just some disembodied head like in one of his videos evidently? I stopped watching it for obvious reasons. 

I won't say what I want too about the guy as I might get a Time out but the dude looks like he's been in the fight this weekend and was on the wrong end of it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DJackson10 said:

I won't say what I want too about the guy as I might get a Time out but the dude looks like he's been in the fight this weekend and was on the wrong end of it. 

Maybe he was at that Steve Aoki party the other night. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rockaction said:

I think everyone is in agreement that the holding call before the pick was a bad call.

Of all the calls, that's the one i found to be a bad one. I think all the other ones are legit calls.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, timschochet said:

I really can't stand Tom Brady. But you know what I can't stand even more? When people whine about flags.  

I feel the same. You would think the Eagles were playing TB with all the complaining.

 

  • Laughing 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

I hate Brady as much as anyone, and I don't care who wins.

But these penalties are legit. The Chiefs hold on defense, always do, and they mostly get away with it. Tonight,  they're not, and they're paying for it. And Evans and Breeland got their feet tangled going downfield, and when Breeland fell, he also made contact with Evans' leg. That's a penalty every time. Matthieu held Evans beyond 5 yards... that's a penalty too. The Bucs have way more talent than theyre generally given credit for.

The Chiefs can't protect Mahomes and the Bucs are taking away the big plays. Been a great gameplan.

People see what they want to see I guess.

Feet tangled usually isn't but live definitely look like he dove to take him out 

But honestly there was maybe 1 or 2 "bad" calls

 

 

Edited by belljr
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

NFL really wants to give that Lombardy to TB12 tonight. 

It was obvious in the Green Bay Tampa game. Let them play until it looked like the NFL wasn't going to get the Tom Brady story and then start throwing flags.

I said at that time KC has no chance and bet Tampa right them and there.

Not being a homer it's just that obvious. Boomer and the guys pretty much agreed.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't generally believe in conspiracy theories but....

The only thing that gives me pause is that if they really were going to rig it you'd think they'd try to make it a bit less blatant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...