What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (1 Viewer)

Absolutely hate that in basketball, especially in pro hoops. I guess that it's a reaction that they can't control. Otherwise, every foul would be hard and bring about a shoving match. That's also sort of to blame, that the guys hate taking a foul that impedes their progress and get upset about it.

But your basic point stands in my book.
No. I played on a championship team in HS and was able to play at a pseudo college level. Have coached a bit. It is a skill that is missing at all levels. And it is super easy. It is something similar to a my ball mentality. As a defender, once you're beaten you either commit to not letting him get the ball above his shoulders (and probably fouling hardish but maybe getting a clean steal) or letting him go. That ole swipe never works and usually leads to an And 1. And yes if they don't call it the game turns into a hackfest. 

Anyway that is how good this game is. I hit the Butker over. 

Lol. If I’m Bellicheck and want a next Brady, I’m trading to Chargers. That Herbert is next Brady in my opinion. 

has the officiating been that bad in this game? seems a lot of outrage about it online, i can't tell if it's the norm or this game is particularly bad

KC will probably get some offense going, but I don't see them slowing down the TB offense. This running game has already worn them down. Who knows what the penalties have done to their confidence, too.

has the officiating been that bad in this game? seems a lot of outrage about it online, i can't tell if it's the norm or this game is particularly bad
Everybody thinks there were five suspect calls. I think suspect calls two (Chris Jones) and three (the hold on the interception) were bad. The rest of it has been actually well-called, IMO.

But yes, people are salty about the refereeing tonight.

"Chiefs seem to be a bit smug, almost arrogant. how many teams going to back2back SBs have actually won both? 

to me, this has the feeling of a game where the chiefs get punched in the mouth. I think they're drinking the 'we're a dynasty' kool-aid

we'll see."

Looking like a good call Tanner! 

When TB played washington...all i saw here is how bad the defense was, when TB played GB...the defense sucked, now KC's defense sucks. Maybe time for you guys to simply say TB's offense is just too much for these defenses.

When TB played washington...all i saw here is how bad the defense was, when TB played GB...the defense sucked, now KC's defense sucks. Maybe time for you guys to simply say TB's offense is just too much for these defenses.
Naw, it's on the refs this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at the point if KC doesn't score here and then get the ball back without giving up pts and scoring this game is going off 

Lol at Budweiser getting hype for not having a commercial and meanwhile they have commercials for Bud Light, Bud Seltzer, Michelob and counting 

Remember when TB lost 38-3 at home to New Orleans and Brady looked like poo that week ?  Man they have come a long ways.

Tampa Bay lost 5 games and KC basically lost 1 game all year.

Users who are viewing this thread