Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56)

Just now, dallas428 said:

Sorry to hear...

Yeah, it's all good. Don't know why I shared that. But things used to just fly by in the second half back then is what I was thinking. 

5 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Absolutely hate that in basketball, especially in pro hoops. I guess that it's a reaction that they can't control. Otherwise, every foul would be hard and bring about a shoving match. That's also sort of to blame, that the guys hate taking a foul that impedes their progress and get upset about it.

But your basic point stands in my book.

No. I played on a championship team in HS and was able to play at a pseudo college level. Have coached a bit. It is a skill that is missing at all levels. And it is super easy. It is something similar to a my ball mentality. As a defender, once you're beaten you either commit to not letting him get the ball above his shoulders (and probably fouling hardish but maybe getting a clean steal) or letting him go. That ole swipe never works and usually leads to an And 1. And yes if they don't call it the game turns into a hackfest. 

Anyway that is how good this game is. I hit the Butker over. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sasgaard said:

This SB has to be the worst one in termsbof commercials too....they all suck. 

Commercials haven't been great for a few yrs 

1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

This ref crew called more penalties than any other crew this year. The way they’ve called this game shouldn’t be a surprise, but it’s telling that the league gave them this game.

It's ridiculous to have an outlier crew call the Super Bowl

• Like 3

Just now, Blackbear said:

Lol. If I’m Bellicheck and want a next Brady, I’m trading to Chargers. That Herbert is next Brady in my opinion. 

You still can't spell Belichick and you're a homer?

1 minute ago, Blackbear said:

Lol. If I’m Bellicheck and want a next Brady, I’m trading to Chargers. That Herbert is next Brady in my opinion. 

What does New England possibly have that the Chargers would deal for Herbert?

• Like 3

Just now, G-King said:

Eagles game threads down?

😁

Jadeveon Clowney killed Wentz! Like ripped his bloody head off and swung it around and there was no call!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Man said:

Antonio Brown is the Dez Bryant of Jason Wittens 

He needs to learn what it means when someone says no though 

1 minute ago, modogg said:

has the officiating been that bad in this game? seems a lot of outrage about it online, i can't tell if it's the norm or this game is particularly bad

It’s been bad and favoring Tampa but clearly KC hasn’t even showed up.  So it probably would not have made a difference.

• Like 2

Just now, modogg said:

has the officiating been that bad in this game? seems a lot of outrage about it online, i can't tell if it's the norm or this game is particularly bad

Everybody thinks there were five suspect calls. I think suspect calls two (Chris Jones) and three (the hold on the interception) were bad. The rest of it has been actually well-called, IMO.

But yes, people are salty about the refereeing tonight.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, modogg said:

Kc has been worse

• Like 1

"Chiefs seem to be a bit smug, almost arrogant. how many teams going to back2back SBs have actually won both? 

to me, this has the feeling of a game where the chiefs get punched in the mouth. I think they're drinking the 'we're a dynasty' kool-aid

we'll see."

Looking like a good call Tanner! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sasgaard said:

When TB played washington...all i saw here is how bad the defense was, when TB played GB...the defense sucked, now KC's defense sucks. Maybe time for you guys to simply say TB's offense is just too much for these defenses.

Naw, it's on the refs this time.

Edited by rockaction

I'm at the point if KC doesn't score here and then get the ball back without giving up pts and scoring this game is going off 

Remember when TB lost 38-3 at home to New Orleans and Brady looked like poo that week ?  Man they have come a long ways.

Tampa Bay lost 5 games and KC basically lost 1 game all year.

Just now, DJackson10 said:

I'm at the point if KC doesn't score here and then get the ball back without giving up pts and scoring this game is going off 

It's not 25 yet.