Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56)

1 minute ago, ffmail4me said:

Its amazing the effect of not having 2 starting o-lineman for the Chiefs. They don't have time to run their routes...offense is so out of sync. 

Yeah, that was the one thing that really had me "nervous" about the game. If healthy(ish), I think KC is definitely the better team, but the OL losses were too much.

• Like 1

Just now, Moe Green said:

Vince Lombardi hologram gives me major uncanny valley.

Best Commercial of the night 

11 minutes ago, jhib said:

Has this crew even worked together this season?  I thought it was basically an all-star crew.

Are people just going by the head ref's season stats?  Might still be relevant, but it's not exactly "his" crew.

You’re correct. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

Its amazing the effect of not having 2 starting o-lineman for the Chiefs. They don't have time to run their routes...offense is so out of sync. 

TB defense is really good, losing Fisher in the last game really hurt. KC may have no choice but to go o’line in the draft. O’line was already shaky, but losing both starting tackles was killer. Achilles is not something easy to come back from for Fisher, especially late in the season.

Edited by Buckna

Just now, crushedspirit said:

Look at the grabbing on Pringle on that replay

David should've been called 3 times for holding and 1 DPI already alone 

Just now, Blackbear said:

Andy Reid is thinking how did I get outcoached? F me Tom Brady

By Bruce Arians of all coaches. Thats almost as bad as being out coached by McCarthy 

Should been an amazing TD there went through his hands hit him in the face.

Mahomes is simply amazing to even get that off yet alone be that accurate a throw.

• Like 3

Just now, The General said:

KC forgot how to catch. 

Watched too many Andy mid 2000s Eagles games I think 

1 minute ago, DJackson10 said:

By Bruce Arians of all coaches. Thats almost as bad as being out coached by McCarthy 

Everyone hates Bruce Arians. Hey, guess what? 

Bruce Arians, potential SB champ.

Just now, IHEARTFF said:

You mean how much to make a play that nobody on the planet can make only to have the guy drop the pass?

It's Shawnky. He sort of combusted in another thread about Jameis Winston the other night. He does hyperbole.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

I don't care too much that TB wins this. I wanted KC to, to start a new era/dynasty, but I'm just bummed it happened like this. Pretty sad game...

Agreed, just a brutal game. Poor effort by KC plus the refs a complete lopsided joke. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RG623 said:

Where’s the quick passes to account for the o-line injuries? Maybe all those teams passing on Bienemy weren’t crazy

Dude has a sketchy past too. Was part of the Gary Barnett COL program with the rape and recruitment violations and choked out an ex as a player. Not really an endorsement for HC if brought to the public eye again 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, rockaction said:

Everyone hates Bruce Arians. Hey, guess what? 

Bruce Arians, potential SB champ.

TB is winning in spite of his coaching this year 

Just now, DJackson10 said:

Dude has a sketchy past too. Was part of the Gary Barnett COL program with the rape and recruitment violations and choked out an ex as a player. Not really an endorsement for HC if brought to the public eye again 

Didn't know that. That explains a lot, then.

Just now, GoBirds said:

Agreed, just a brutal game. Poor effort by KC plus the refs a complete lopsided joke. 

The refs did job the Chiefs but they completely melted down.  It’s been a while since I saw a team completely mentally check out like this in a Super Bowl 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Dez said:

Should been an amazing TD there went through his hands hit him in the face.

Mahomes is simply amazing to even get that off yet alone be that accurate a throw.

On the other hand, that ball probably should have been picked before it even made it to the receiver.