Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56)

Just now, irish eyes said:

And Darrell Williams in at the most important time. What am I missing??

I think what everybody is missing is that they blew a first round pick on CEH. And I have to keep saying it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady 3 tds and Gronkowski gets the first female NFL ref pregnant at halftime 

First promo pic of Brady vs Mahomes

There’s a joke here somewhere but I can’t quite put my finger on it. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

As a Skins fan, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how our beer man Heinicke totally carved up this TB defense and Mahomes looks helpless out there. 

Mahomes needs surgery on his foot and his Offensive line is decimated 

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Tritip on ciabatta, Costco Mac & Smack & some really boring football. How ya doin? 

Home made cubano sandwiches and lots of coors light. Haven’t seen you around these threads much lately, hope you’ve had a good season 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

Can't get the Eagles out of their heads. Must suck knowing the only thing that made them a playoff contender might be leaving this offseason too 

This is an IQ non response...no offense brother...

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, jabarony said:

Congrats Bucs fans. Suh, Brady,  AB. Couldn't have happened to more likeable guys. 

I don't have a dog in this fight, but Chiefs don't have all choir boys either. Tyreek ain't winning father of the year anytime soon.

• Like 3

Idiot on the field!!!!! Who had that bet in the game? Wonder if they taser him? Lucky this isn't Philly 

3 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

No the MVP doesn't default to Brady. He gets it because he would have been the most valuable player on the field. 

I think both White and Fournette deserve it over Brady right now. White has had a monster game and shut down what KC has wanted to do on offense. And Fournette has put up really nice numbers.

Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Of all the years to streak, this is arguably the least likely to get away with it in history. :doh: 

To get away with it, yes. To actually get on the field, I'd imagine it was pretty easy with so few fans, etc.

2 minutes ago, The General said:

Fan on the field!!

Dammit I had the Under on that this year :wall:

2 minutes ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but Chiefs don't have all choir boys either. Tyreek ain't winning father of the year anytime soon.

You don’t like Honey Badger?

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Of all the years to streak, this is arguably the least likely to get away with it in history. :doh: 

No one ever accused these clowns of being rocket scientist 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

TB Defense is the unsung hero.....great scheme and execution throughout the playoffs. 

I think Arians should either retire or make himself the Asst HC and promote Bowles to Head Coach...Bucs have to make him the highest paid Asst in the NFL if he isn't already. Dude is incredible. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, SengerCJ said:

Home made cubano sandwiches and lots of coors light. Haven’t seen you around these threads much lately, hope you’ve had a good season 

Playoffs were unkind. 3rd place & 4th respectively. Won the loser bowl in the 4th place league. Mostly played for free this year as a result but that’s not the goal. 

On the upside my business is surviving thanks to amazing support by my customers & family is healthy. So that’s as good as I could hope in a COVID year. 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Ministry of Pain said:

I think Arians should either retire or make himself the Asst HC and promote Bowles to Head Coach...Bucs have to make him the highest paid Asst in the NFL if he isn't already. Dude is incredible. 

Eagles had him and let him go too 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

Not to mention their coach and MAYBE a culture of drinking at their team facility?

2 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Is Tom Brady the greatest of all time?  And I’m not just talking football.  Greatest athlete ever?

No. Gretzky is still the team sports GOAT.  His individual dominance and greatness is unparalleled in team sports. 

1 minute ago, JaxBill said:

Was the streaker wearing a mask?

Probably not. 

3 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Is Tom Brady the greatest of all time?  And I’m not just talking football.  Greatest athlete ever?

I'm going with any decathlete to ever win the decathlon. Yes, Kaitlyn, I'm looking at you.

• Like 2