What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (3 Viewers)

Those Michelob Ultra Organic Seltzers in peach flavor are really going to be a hit at Sturgis next year.  

No the MVP doesn't default to Brady. He gets it because he would have been the most valuable player on the field. 
I think both White and Fournette deserve it over Brady right now. White has had a monster game and shut down what KC has wanted to do on offense. And Fournette has put up really nice numbers.

TB Defense is the unsung hero.....great scheme and execution throughout the playoffs. 
I think Arians should either retire or make himself the Asst HC and promote Bowles to Head Coach...Bucs have to make him the highest paid Asst in the NFL if he isn't already. Dude is incredible. 

Home made cubano sandwiches and lots of coors light. Haven’t seen you around these threads much lately, hope you’ve had a good season 
Playoffs were unkind. 3rd place & 4th respectively. Won the loser bowl in the 4th place league. Mostly played for free this year as a result but that’s not the goal. 

On the upside my business is surviving thanks to amazing support by my customers & family is healthy. So that’s as good as I could hope in a COVID year. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread