Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady 3 tds and Gronkowski gets the first female NFL ref pregnant at halftime 

First promo pic of Brady vs Mahomes

There’s a joke here somewhere but I can’t quite put my finger on it. 

Congrats Tampa Bay fans.  What a lucky break for you that New England didn't wrap up Brady and he walked.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, The Duff Man said:

Not to mention their coach and MAYBE a culture of drinking at their team facility?

What the hell does Andy have to do with any of this other then being the coach? 

4 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

I think both White and Fournette deserve it over Brady right now. White has had a monster game and shut down what KC has wanted to do on offense. And Fournette has put up really nice numbers.

Also Gronk brought in the one last that set the tone. That said, it will be TB 12 100%. 

1 minute ago, The General said:

That penalty doesn’t mean ####. All the TB players loved it. 

nope. hell of a lot of gamblers in America care a ton. likely will kill the under

• Thinking 1
Just now, The Future Champs said:

Define how you wish to determine GOAT, and I'll give you a list of better athletes.

If I used a different word than “athlete”, would that make a difference?

Just now, beef said:

Jordan

Jordan, Wilt, Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Gretzky 

• Like 2
Just now, modogg said:

nope. hell of a lot of gamblers in America care a ton. likely will kill the under

I doubt Winfield cares and for every over bet it loses it wins unders.

Last game they played Hill toasted these guys for like 250. TB secondary loving Winfield.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, modogg said:

I don't think he really cares about people with gambling addictions. Thats on them. And this isn't t say you are an addict but honestly Gamblers only make up a small percentage of who watches this game 

2 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I wonder if KC has thought about blocking the defenders that are rushing the QB. I mean they would do better to just let them get themselves run over. At least they'd be getting in front of someone. 

Chiefs had an amazing game plan against Buffalo and totally crapped the bed for the Super Bowl. They just never made any adjustments when it was clear that they couldn’t block enough.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Playoffs were unkind. 3rd place & 4th respectively. Won the loser bowl in the 4th place league. Mostly played for free this year as a result but that’s not the goal. 

On the upside my business is surviving thanks to amazing support by my customers & family is healthy. So that’s as good as I could hope in a COVID year. 

Hell yeah, man! That’s great to hear, I’m sure it’s been a tough year. Hope all goes well through the offseason, I’ll be back here week 1 in September. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, fred_1_15301 said:

All good ones

I'm forgetting a few especially football wise. Bednarik to not sound like a homer but one of the all time best two way players in the NFL back in the day is up there. You also got Nolan Ryan as well. 

Need to remember though Brady plays in an era where it's a lot easier for QBs too as well. This doesn't take anything away from him but rule changes help. Similar to the NBA maybe MJ has a longer career if they banned hand checking and all earlier. 

Just now, SengerCJ said:

Hell yeah, man! That’s great to hear, I’m sure it’s been a tough year. Hope all goes well through the offseason, I’ll be back here week 1 in September. 

See ya next season! :hifive:

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, The Future Champs said:

Bill Russell as well

I know I'm forgetting a couple especially some other great baseball players 

16 minutes ago, Johnny Utah #9 said:

As a Skins fan, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how our beer man Heinicke totally carved up this TB defense and Mahomes looks helpless out there. 

Week 9 against the Saints, too. Bucs defense doesn’t yet have the consistency of an all-time unit, but they have some hardware just the same.

1 minute ago, GoBirds said:

Unnecessary, talk about piling on. Ugh. 

I don't blame Jim or Tony on that. That's on the CBS producers IMHO. Jim and Tony seem really professional enough they wouldn't bring that up on their own. Had to be something the truck told them too