Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56)

10 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

Jordan, Wilt, Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Gretzky 

Gretzky has more assists than anyone else has assists+goals. He has about 50% more points than the #2 all time. He has about 10% more goals than the #2 all time. Brady is making it a closer and closer case, but Gretzky was so freaking dominant it’s crazy. And Gretzky did it in an era that wasn’t friendly to offense.

Edited by GroveDiesel
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

I know I'm forgetting a couple especially some other great baseball players 

Heck, Ichiro Suzuki is a better athlete than Brady in my opinion. True 5 tool player with incredible speed and awareness. Twitch reflexes for days. 
Brady is 🐐 but as an athlete there’s a long list ahead of him. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

Easily one of the worst super bowls ever

Yeah, if I didn't have a serious interest in all things pro football, I'd have to agree with you. But those years from like '87-94 or 5 when the NFC was trucking the AFC? Those were some bad bowls. 55-10 with SF against Denver might have been the worst. The one where SF trucked the Chargers was bad, too.

Edited by rockaction

1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

Gretzky has more assists than anyone else has assists+goals. He has about 50% more points than the #2 all time. He has about 10% more goals than the #2 all time. Brady is making it a closer and closer case, but Gretzky was so freaking dominant it’s crazy.

I’m not a hockey guy, he ended up with how many rings? He won a few right? 

Just now, JaxBill said:

@TrillBroDude: Brady has now beat Kurt Warner, Donovan McNabb, Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan and Patrick Mahomes in the Super Bowl but he lost to Eli Manning and Nick Foles. It will never make any sense.

Because he's a fraud.

2 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

Easily one of the worst super bowls ever

I do't know if it was one of the worst ever, but it sure was a turd. Looked like a top team versus a 2-14 team. I can't help but wonder how much was due to some of those calls in the first half. 

Just now, Johnny Utah #9 said:

No mention of my guy the beer man Heinicke by Romo when going through the QB icons that TB had face to get here. 

When you think about it, that was a damn close game considering.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

If there are any Bucs fans in the board....congrats fellas! 

TB12 just won’t go away. 

Should add REAL BUCS FANS NOT THE BANDWAGON FANS who are just Brady fans and followed him too TB. 

• Love 1

Godwin? I predict that he's gone next year. Somebody is going to pay him unless they franchise him, and I'm not sure they're gonna have cap for that. Gonna have to find a new weapon.

3 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

@TrillBroDude: Brady has now beat Kurt Warner, Donovan McNabb, Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan and Patrick Mahomes in the Super Bowl but he lost to Eli Manning and Nick Foles. It will never make any sense.

Eli owns TB12, 2-0 baby!

Just now, rockaction said:

Godwin? I predict that he's gone next year. Somebody is going to pay him unless they franchise him, and I'm not sure they're gonna have cap for that. Gonna have to find a new weapon.

Really? They still have Evans, Brown, Miller, no?

1 minute ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

I do't know if it was one of the worst ever, but it sure was a turd. Looked like a top team versus a 2-14 team. I can't help but wonder how much was due to some of those calls in the first half. 

Changed the game somewhat. But all those calls against the KC D don’t change the fact that their O scored 9 points. 

2 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

Should add REAL BUCS FANS NOT THE BANDWAGON FANS who are just Brady fans and followed him too TB. 

We should get a print out of your club house rules.

for the record, I hate Tom Brady.

Just now, Grigs Allmoon said:

Really? They still have Evans, Brown, Miller, no?

Brown's on a one-year deal, but that's essentially what I mean. Miller or Tyler Johnson will have to step up.

6 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

Gretzky has more assists than anyone else has assists+goals. He has about 50% more points than the #2 all time. He has about 10% more goals than the #2 all time. Brady is making it a closer and closer case, but Gretzky was so freaking dominant it’s crazy. And Gretzky did it in an era that wasn’t friendly to offense.

Big key here is that last sentence. I didn't look up his Stats till a few yrs ago. Went to compare to others compared to him and was amazed just how far those guys were to him. When someone says look up The Great Ones stats you will be out of words they aren't wrong. I only got to see him when I was a young age in the later stages of his career with NYR though.