Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brady 3 tds and Gronkowski gets the first female NFL ref pregnant at halftime 

First promo pic of Brady vs Mahomes

There’s a joke here somewhere but I can’t quite put my finger on it. 

2 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

It’s a shame they don’t have any fans. :lmao:

I'm still bitter about our NFCC game vs them. Easily should've won that. And then they come in and ruin our Home opening party At The Linc the following year. 

• Sad 1
Just now, DJackson10 said:

I'm still bitter about our NFCC game vs them. Easily should've won that. And then they come in and ruin our Home opening party At The Linc the following year. 

Nothing stings worse than Joe Jurevicious ripping off big gains. 

• Sad 2
2 minutes ago, G-King said:

We should get a print out of your club house rules.

for the record, I hate Tom Brady.

I was in TB awhile back. Have a cousin who lived there going to USF. To be kind they are pretty fair weather fans over there. 

• Laughing 1
Just now, GroveDiesel said:

Crab legs.

Hopefully not the other thing 

2 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

It's a hockey town. ask @Capella

I know it is. I had a cousin who went to Grad School for sports management there. He interned with the Lightening when at USF. Got a job with Miami with advance marketing analytics in 2019. 

11 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

Easily one of the worst super bowls ever

It was still a game at half

Several 80s Super Bowls can't say that especially the Bears drumming the Pats 55-10. A DL was MVP and it was most known for which Bear did NOT score 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

Lesean McCoy over the last 2 years: 0 touches in the playoffs. 2 Super Bowl rings. Lol.

Add another one to wonderful people on the Bucs. 

Just now, dallas428 said:

I’m with you..who do you give it to. The entire defense...

White had 12 total tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 1 pass defensed, and an INT. He had a massive impact on the game.

Brady did was he had to do and had 3 TDs, but had just 201 yards passing. TB’s defense absolutely won this game and White was the biggest reason why.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

It does speak volumes for him to get one after breaking away from Bilichick and the cheating history in NE. 

Brought it to Tampa, most likely

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Realistically, he SHOULD have lost to Wilson and Ryan too if not for inexplicably poor coaching decisions. But a win is a win is a win.

Don't think I've seen a more luckier guy winning SBs then TB Wilson and Ryan should at least have won. 

1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

White had 12 total tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 1 pass defensed, and an INT. He had a massive impact on the game.

Brady did was he had to do and had 3 TDs, but had just 201 yards passing. TB’s defense absolutely won this game and White was the biggest reason why.

White or Gronk!!!

8 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

Guessing TB will win the MVP. That's a joke. The Defense won that game

Same thing happened when Malcom Brown picked the ball off at the goal line. Gave Brady an MVP right there. 

Edited by johnnyboy8102
5 minutes ago, Moe Green said:

Jim Nantz could find reverence in a broccoli fart.

Hes still trying to give someone his coat but no one gives a fuxk3

4 minutes ago, Moe Green said:

Jim Nantz could find reverence in a broccoli fart.

I vote Moe in to a FBG Booth for any NFL primetime game. We can find a couple more to co-host with him but I laugh more times than not when you post MG, muchos gracias pal. 

• Thanks 1

put away the annointing oils for Mahomes and the 'dynasty' talk., sorry he's not the second coming QB. glorified stat compiler. have to throw for more than 100-ish yards in a SB. sheesh. that was a pathetic game by Mahomes.but never under estimate Kool Aid's abilit yot F things up. oh, and Spags got his lunch eaten by Lefty. schooled.

TB running game really was the key. and Williams. and Gronk. grond-n-pound

sorry, but this is the end of the 'generational talent' talk for Mahomes.  just stop. when he approaches Russ Wilson's stats then lets talk. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Tanner9919 said:

put away the annointing oils for Mahomes and the 'dynasty' talk., sorry he's not the second coming QB. glorified stat compiler. have to throw for more than 100-ish yards in a SB. sheesh. that was a pathetic game by Mahomes.but never under estimate Kool Aid's abilit yot F things up. oh, and Spags got his lunch eaten by Lefty. schooled.

sorry, but this is the end of the 'generational talent' talk for Mahomes.  just stop. when he approaches Russ Wilson's stats then lets talk. 

:lmao:

• Laughing 2
16 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

White had 12 total tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 1 pass defensed, and an INT. He had a massive impact on the game

Shows how much the story line matters.  If it had been Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher who played like this in a Super Bowl win, they’re the MVP. White isn’t a big enough star yet. Will be soon though. He’s great 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Tanner9919 said:

I hope you're drunk.  If not get to a hospital, asap.

• Laughing 1
10 minutes ago, Tanner9919 said:

Oh he'll be back again, many many many more times...

2 minutes ago, The_Man said:

Shows how much the story line matters.  If it had been Ray Lewis or Brian Urlacher who played like this in a Super Bowl win, they’re the MVP. White isn’t a big enough star yet. Will be soon though. He’s great 

Had him at 40/1. Knew he probably had no chance to win it, but it does sting a little lol. 

• Like 1