What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (2 Viewers)

Lol at this RG3 tweet 

All corners who run by the QB in practice when you are unblocked screaming sack....that play right there is why we call BS

I’ll never understand how it’s a 15 yard penalty if the defender breathes on an offensive player’s head, but an offensive player can stiff arm a defender’s head and it’s totally cool.

Dude, all those people packed in. Are they vaccinated? I know there are a lot of front line workers that probably already have been, but still...

Possessions

TB: 3

KC: 2

In the clubhouse with a 7-3 lead. Let's see what Mahomes and co. can do. They look like they're knocking on the door and really close to breaking a long one. Lots of DB scrambling and not turning their heads from what I can see.

That Devin White is the closest thing I’ve seen to Ray Lewis. He is so fast to have that level of physicality. Fun to watch 

Well KC at least stopped trying to hit home runs every play... now they need to just move the ball and get those first downs short, Tampa Bay is just sending most everyone deep and blitzing.

That Devin White is the closest thing I’ve seen to Ray Lewis. He is so fast to have that level of physicality. Fun to watch 
And I’ve really liked Lavonte David for a long time. But I think if KC can match Kelce up on him in coverage it’s a win for them 

not a good game for KC's punter so far, but when you've hardly punted all postseason it's gotta be a little tough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blew up that screen but CBS replayed the 2 KC players not targeted on the play. He’s all over the field 

Users who are viewing this thread