What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2020 OFFENSE/DEFENSE CONTEST PLAYOFF EDITION*** WEEK 4- AND FINAL STANDINGS (1 Viewer)

Deamon

Footballguy
Link to Week 3

@heckmanm takes the lead!  @simsarge with the TB offense/GB defense play last week to give himself a guaranteed zero for the week.... interesting strategy. @bro1ncos was the big jumper this week. Those who missed 2 of the 3 weeks I took out.

heckmann +19
Neil Beaufort  +17
bro1ncos +13
Simsarge +13
Deamon +10
The General  +9
Pip's Invitation +8
IHEARTFF  +8
J Rod +3
Riffraff +2

barackdhouse -3
The WInz -3
Apeman  -3
QuizGuy -4
Faust  -5
Rubi -8
Born to Run -10
OZ -11
ffmail4me -13
32 Counter -15

Alright now the hard week.  Everything is reset for the week for picks.  Here are the options:

OFFENSE OPTIONS:
TB 1st Half
TB 2nd Half
KC 1st Half
KC 2nd Half

DEFENSE OPTIONS:
TB 1st Half
TB 2nd Half
KC 1st Half
KC 2nd Half

Last edited by a moderator:
Offense: KC Offense 1st Half

Defense: TB Defense 2nd Half

Puppy Bowl:

Labradoodle Offense 1st Half

Cockapoo Defense 2nd Half

FINAL STANDINGS!  Some terrible scores this week all around.  The General is the only one with a positive week out of everyone in the whole pool!  Don't know how to break this tie.  Was going to say whoever didn't miss a week wins, but all 3 top spots all missed a week so consider yourself all winners. 

If I had to pick an arbitrary winner, it will be @The General... because
A:  He was the only positive score and had the best score in the SB
B: Simsarge still doesn't understand the rules and took an auto 0 last week for his GB O/TB D picks... so it's kinda like he skipped 2 weeks
C : Neil just simply took same team's every single week which is lame haha (Saints/Saints, Chiefs/Chiefs, Missed, Chiefs/Chiefs)... a month of nothing but Chiefs O AND D for him :P

Congrats @The General!

The General  +9 + 4 = +13
Simsarge +13 + 0 = +13
Neil Beaufort  +17-4= +13

Deamon +10-3= +7
Pip's Invitation +8 - 4 = +4
heckmann +19-18= +1
J Rod +3 - 3 = 0

bro1ncos +13-15= -2
Rubi -8 = 3 = -5
QuizGuy -4 - 3 = -7
IHEARTFF  +8 - 15 = -7
Faust  -5 - 3 = -8
Riffraff +2 - 15 = -13
barackdhouse -3 - 11 = -14
32 Counter -15 + 0 = -15
The WInz -3 - 15 = -18
OZ -11 - 18 = -29

PS... Congrats to @-OZ-, I don't think anyone could get -29 if they tried.

Last year I barely beat the random picks in the regular season, and was net negative until the last few weeks. This year I was middle of the pack the entire game. 

I'm taking this tie for 1st. I need it. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread