What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade quesion, 1/2 PPR, 12 team (1 Viewer)

3rdNLong

Footballguy
I am trying to trade back into the first round since I do not have anything currently.  I want to get the #6 overall.  The team that has #6 has said they are interested in one of my RBs.  Initially he mentioned Miles Sanders and he would give me Tee Higgins and the #6.  I was thinking of countering with David Montgomery instead of M Sanders.  Do you think this is reasonable on my part?

Here's my team:

Deshaun Watson, Daniel Jones

Saquon Barkley, Miles Sanders, David Montgomery, AJ Dillon, Phillip Liindsay

Ken Golladay, Tyler Lockett, Chase Claypool, Parris Campbell, Henry Ruggs

George Kittle, Logan Thomas

Any advice is appreciated.

As always, you can make any offer that you would like as we have no idea how the other owner values players. That said, I would rather have the Higgins 1.6 side over Sanders. I think trying to substitute Montgomery is not going to work and may ruin your chance to get the first offer. In fact, I’d run to accept the first offer

My guess is you won't have much luck trying Monty instead of Sanders.  If you want that pick it's a reasonable offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread