What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick a Side, Any Side (1 Viewer)

Cjw_55106

Footballguy
12 team ppr dynasty

I turned down this trade....Roster aside, which would you prefer?

2.05, 2.11, Tua, Waller, Gaskin

Kyler Murray, Keenen Allen, Singletary

Seems close.  The two 2nd rounders are lotto tickets I'd imagine.  Tua is still an unknown, didn't look great.  But people fail to acknowledge that he is still coming off a major injury.  And I'd be surprised if Gaskin is the main guy next year.  Singletary took a major downturn after that promising rookie year.  Keenan Allen is close to the downside of his career, but still relevant.

I lean towards Murray/Allen over Waller without knowing much more specifics of the league.

I know you said to disregard the remainder of the roster, but I still have to devalue the side with 5 items vs the side with 3 items. If the picks were higher maybe, but those aren't great picks, so I would lean toward MurrAllSing. Disclaimer: I've never been in a TE mandatory league. So I don't have a good feel of just how valuable a TE is, but obviously I understand that they are significantly more valuable that way.

I know you said to disregard the remainder of the roster, but I still have to devalue the side with 5 items vs the side with 3 items. If the picks were higher maybe, but those aren't great picks, so I would lean toward MurrAllSing. Disclaimer: I've never been in a TE mandatory league. So I don't have a good feel of just how valuable a TE is, but obviously I understand that they are significantly more valuable that way.
In the end, I ended up moving the picks plus a first and a third and Tua for Mahomes

Users who are viewing this thread