What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What to give for Waller in dynasty PPR? (1 Viewer)

Helaire-ious

Footballguy
what would it take to get him in PPR? I have been trying & keep getting turned down with no counter. 1.09 + Golladay + Engram doesn't get it done... I'd rather not deal Goedert...

UPDATE 2/7: He sent me a new offer of his Waller, 2021 1.08 & 2021 3.03 for my Keenan Allen, Engram, Golladay & 3.09. I declined, but should I have taken it?

Waller owner just sent me an offer...His Waller, 2021 1.08 & 2021 3.03 for my Keenan Allen, Goedert & Golladay.

For me it breaks down to Waller for Allen, the 1.08 for Golladay & 3.03 for Goedert. I think that would be me paying too much. Especially when the Nuk owner tried to get Allen from me for him (Not straight u, though). I'd rather have Nuk if I'm moving Allen.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, his counter offer is not even close.  and IMO, your initial offer of the 1.09, Golladay, Engram, I would have been all over it.  But, what does the rest of your roster look like?

What was the Hopkins offer?

IMO, his counter offer is not even close.  and IMO, your initial offer of the 1.09, Golladay, Engram, I would have been all over it.  But, what does the rest of your roster look like?

What was the Hopkins offer?
I forget the Nuk offer, but it was Allen + for Nuk. He sent another Nuk offer of Nuk for my AJ Brown + 1.09 LOL

I am strong at WR. Need some Rb & depth & TE. start 2 RB, 3 WR, 2flex & 1 TE.Other TE is Goedert & Uzomah. Brton too, but I'll likely cut him.

RBs are CMC, CEH, Cohen, J. Robinson, Ingram

WRs= ARob, AJB, Allen, G. Davis, Parker, Claypool, Aiyuk, AB, Pettis, Grant, Gallup, Coutee

what would it take to get him in PPR? I have been trying & keep getting turned down with no counter. 1.09 + Golladay + Engram doesn't get it done... I'd rather not deal Goedert...

Waller owner just sent me an offer...His Waller, 2021 1.08 & 2021 3.03 for my Keenan Allen, Goedert & Golladay.

For me it breaks down to Waller for Allen, the 1.08 for Golladay & 3.03 for Goedert. I think that would be me paying too much. Especially when the Nuk owner tried to get Allen from me for him (Not straight u, though). I'd rather have Nuk if I'm moving Allen.
Of course you would rather not but if you get (want bad enough) Waller then Goedert is not needed.  I would put Goedert in that deal if it makes it happen.  The other hidden benefit if I am the other guy (and maybe you can bring this up to help get it done) is that 1.09 is a prime spot to look to get Pitts if the guy is a believer.  This is theoretically a great upside replacement to Waller.  

All that being said, I would stick with what you have and look to use that 1.09 on Pitts for your TE of the future.  TE's are so bland with a ton of options to give you serviceable stats giving up that much for Waller seems unnecessary.  

UPDATE 2/7: He sent me a new offer of his Waller, 2021 1.08 & 2021 3.03 for my Keenan Allen, Engram, Golladay & 3.09. I declined, but should I have taken it?

He sent me the same offer again, but a little different...my 3.09 is not included. Rest is same lol

Users who are viewing this thread