What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Least favorite white claw flavor (1 Viewer)

Least favorite white claw flavor

• Mango

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Lime

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Cherry

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Grapefruit

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Watermelon

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Raspberry

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Lemon

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Tangerine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only girls should drink white claw

Votes: 49 50.0%

• Total voters
My rankings:

1. Black Cherry

2. Raspberry

3. Tangerine

4. Grapefruit

5. Mango

6. Watermelon

7. Lime

8. Lemon

With eight flavors, bars have trouble keeping these bad boys in stock.

so the proper way to order is, i'll have a white claw, any flavor but ...

With eight flavors, bars have trouble keeping these bad boys in stock.

so the proper way to order is, i'll have a white claw, any flavor but ...
(Disclaimer...I'm in the business)...the issue is canning, it is very easy to make these products...between the explosion of seltzers (in 20 years I have never seen a category blow up like this one...not even close), craft beers choosing cans as their main vessel and so many people home during Corona (meaning drinking more) the canning facilities could not come close to keeping up...on another note and I am very biased because I sell it...try High Noon, it's the best and cleanest one out there, doesn't have that sugary aftertaste...was shocked how many of the old school beer drinking golfers were banging them back this year, no one ever saw that coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Disclaimer...I'm in the business)...the issue is canning, it is very easy to make these products...between the explosion of seltzers (in 20 years I have never seen a category blow up like this one...not even close), craft beers choosing cans as their main vessel and so many people home during Corona (meaning drinking more) the canning facilities could not come close to keeping up...on another note and I am very biased because I sell it...try High Noon, it's the best and cleanest one out there, doesn't have that sugary aftertaste...was shocked how many of the old school beer drinking golfers were banging them back this year, no one ever saw that coming.
I have a client that is a medium sized craft brewery who has gone all in on its seltzer product over the past 12 months. COVID has been a massive hit for them but the seltzer line has given them hope. Once they got the process and recipes dialed in it is like printing money.  We have huge production capacity, but the one big hurdle right now is the can crunch.  We are paying premium and still can’t get enough cans to meet the need. 

I don’t drink the stuff myself. 

LOL at the people saying men shouldn't drink them. It's really just a cheap portable cocktail. It's great for a trip to the beach or time at the pool or tailgate. Easy to drink, most everyone likes them, strong enough but also weak enough where one can day drink for awhile. 

the explosion of seltzers (in 20 years I have never seen a category blow up like this one...not even close), 
I had thought ciders blew up. They're still bigger among my wife's friends. But among the 20/30 demographic seltzers sure seem big. More so elsewhere than locally here.

LOL at the people saying men shouldn't drink them. It's really just a cheap portable cocktail. It's great for a trip to the beach or time at the pool or tailgate. Easy to drink, most everyone likes them, strong enough but also weak enough where one can day drink for awhile. 
I'd drink one on the beach but would take a pineapple cider over a seltzer even there. I'm pretty sure the only way I ever drink one is at a party, and it just happens to be there. But we don't party much especially this year. 

I might buy a pack for my wife but even she has said she doesn't want to try it.

Do you put ice in your purse to keep them cold?   ;)

I think it was a White Claw i had at a Christmas gathering.  Not sure the flavor, but it gave me a Zima flashback, and I haven't tried another.  These types of drinks sure are popular though.  I was at local grocery store and thought I would grab a beer, but one whole cooler was White Claw, Truly, and stuff like that. 

..try High Noon, it's the best and cleanest one out there, doesn't have that sugary aftertaste...was shocked how many of the old school beer drinking golfers were banging them back this year, no one ever saw that coming.
Already stocked with beer & liquor, but will buy a variety pack of this and report back with any reviews.

I have a client that is a medium sized craft brewery who has gone all in on its seltzer product over the past 12 months. COVID has been a massive hit for them but the seltzer line has given them hope. Once they got the process and recipes dialed in it is like printing money.  We have huge production capacity, but the one big hurdle right now is the can crunch.  We are paying premium and still can’t get enough cans to meet the need. 

I don’t drink the stuff myself. 
He hates these cans!

ETA...I'm w Bell- never heard of them. NYC public beaches have guys walking around selling Nutcrackers (random "juice" mixed cocktail poured out of jugs). I'm going to assume it's worse than those.

Can't stand any kind of seltzer or soda water drink. It is amazing how popular these got in such a short time and out of nowhere.

Its a tie between everything thats not cherry.  So glad they came out with the 12 pack of just cherry.  Early on I would buy the mix 12 pack for cost reasons and I'd have to make my way through the other three flavors that i like considerably less.  Truth be told I've only had the mango grapefruit lime and Cherry

The worst White Claws are any flavor of the low calorie 70s.

The best White Claws are the ones you're drinking while standing in a lake.

I'd drink one on the beach but would take a pineapple cider over a seltzer even there. I'm pretty sure the only way I ever drink one is at a party, and it just happens to be there. But we don't party much especially this year. 

I might buy a pack for my wife but even she has said she doesn't want to try it.

Do you put ice in your purse to keep them cold?   ;)

I think it was a White Claw i had at a Christmas gathering.  Not sure the flavor, but it gave me a Zima flashback, and I haven't tried another.  These types of drinks sure are popular though.  I was at local grocery store and thought I would grab a beer, but one whole cooler was White Claw, Truly, and stuff like that. 
I think maybe their is an age thing at play here. If I get together with friends (you remember all that) where there used to be domestic light beer, there’s now seltzer’s. Easy to drink, taste better than Miller Lite and low calorie. It’s what the youths like. I’m still more of a beer, wine, cocktail guy but they have their place. My wife really likes them.

I think maybe their is an age thing at play here. If I get together with friends (you remember all that) where there used to be domestic light beer, there’s now seltzer’s. Easy to drink, taste better than Miller Lite and low calorie. It’s what the youths like. I’m still more of a beer, wine, cocktail guy but they have their place. My wife really likes them.
So, keg parties, the pool, beach and yard work?

I think the Truly Lemonades are better but I like the Cherry white claws the most. Need to try the big light seltzers at some point though. 

I do like White Claw, it's my favorite of the seltzers I have tried. I think the Truly, Bud Light and Corona ones have a weird aftertaste. Favorite flavors are Mango, Grapefruit, Lime and Cherry. I do put a big splash of vodka in it sometimes! Also my husband despises these...says the taste is similiar to what TV static would taste like if someone walked by in the next room and yelled out the name of the flavor! 😄

White Claws make me think of summer, golfing, being on a boat, and sitting outside in the hot sun. I’ll take any of them.

The Blackcherry one is probably the grossest but if someone is handing one to me on the 12th hole I’m grabbing it everyday and twice on Sunday.  

Users who are viewing this thread