What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Knucklemania on now 2/5 (1 Viewer)

CGRdrJoe

Footballguy
Wow, this stuff is brutal and amazing. Paige Van Zant is the main :wub:   But holy crap these fights are brutal. Way better than the barstool Jose Canseco stuff going on tonight 

VanZant's opponent looked like a freaking giant compared to her at the face offs.

They probably threw a trunk full of money at her but an interesting "long term" fighting promotional choice for her. I'm thinking fighting won't be a long-term thing for her. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this MMA or just boxing without gloves?  Where do I watch?
Main event just ended.  It's basically boxing without gloves although they allow clinching as long as the fighters are active and not just holding each other.

Paige found it in the last round, those first fights though were the most brutal and savage thing I’ve ever watched

I didn't watch last night but I have a few connections to the event.

1. A side I've literally known since kindergarten is currently the boxing/MMA commissioner of Wyoming.  He was the first to legally sanction and regulate bare-knuckle boxing in the US.  Nothing to do with FL obviously but he got the sport (re-) started in the US.

2. One of the girls who fought last night, Taylor Starling, is from the MMA gym I used to train at.  Her head instructor, Keith Richardson, is a friend of mine.  Short dude, trimmed beard.  Apparently let out up to 5 f-bombs in 3 secondsat one point (if comments on my facebook feed are accurate).

Users who are viewing this thread