What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade help? (1 Viewer)

Disposable Hero

Footballguy
I am in a 12 team , superflex, point per reception dynasty league. My weak spot is my QB position. I have Mayfield, Bethard, Glennon and had Rivers. Now that Rivers is retired I need a QB. I have been offered Cousins and 3.08 for Montgomery and 4.11. I have good RB depth with Barkley, A.Jones, Gibson, R.Jones, Gaskin, Edmonds, Booker, and Wilkins.  I tried R.Jones for Cousins but it was a no go. I am not a big fan of Cousins but he is better than Rivers. Should I make this trade? Thanks in advance. Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

I'd make that trade, monty played very weak defences the last 5 weeks, you probably couldn't have handpicked any better, plus with Tarik Cohen back i think he looses some production next year, I'm not super high on cousins either but he's now got thielan, jj and irv smith passing on the back of that dalvin cook run game, not the worst option so if you can get him for monty thats a pretty good deal

That's not a bad offer but it may benefit you to shop around and see what other's may be interested in.  Cousins just had an above average season from a fantasy performance perspective.  I don't think he will be that good moving forward.  If nothing else comes of other inquiries then I probably take the deal but it isn't good enough to jump on it right away. 

I would check to see what else is there.  I'm higher on Montgomery than Cousins.  You are pretty solid at RB and I think the other owner is making a lower offer in the hopes that you take it because of that depth.

The off season QB carousel is about to get in full swing.  Who knows, maybe Cousins ends up in SF?  If so, then maybe you should take the deal.

I would check to see what else is there.  I'm higher on Montgomery than Cousins.  You are pretty solid at RB and I think the other owner is making a lower offer in the hopes that you take it because of that depth.

The off season QB carousel is about to get in full swing.  Who knows, maybe Cousins ends up in SF?  If so, then maybe you should take the deal.
Except in Super Flex leagues QB's values can go through the roof.  Without knowing how active this league is in moving QB's it could be that is a good price for a QB.  I do agree it's a bit high for Cousins but maybe not in comparison for that particular league.  Either way, shopping around and seeing how some things go seems like the best way to go at this point.  There really isn't any hurry to make a move for Cousins.  I am assuming that deal will still be available 6 months from now.  

Users who are viewing this thread