What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Awards - Best Value For RB (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Fun series we're doing on our new Instagram. Hope you're following there too. 

Here's the question: Who wins the 2020 Award for Best Value at the RB position?

Let's hear who you think and more importantly, why. 

Ronald Jones was excellent ROI for people who waited until the 5th-6th to take a RB (or a RB2) 

Even with Fournette clouding the picture, he still did enough most weeks to help owners win, other than 1 bust game. Had a couple boom games in there too. 

James Robinson and it's case closed. And I'll personally always remember him as a reason to keep digging for information that might not be made routinely public yet. Got about a week jump on him last year that for me personally made Robinson my biggest value in a fantasy season since Kamara in 2017.

If we were talking about a value that won you leagues for how they did in the playoffs then David Montgomery would certainly be if you actually had confidence to use him you'd be hard to beat the value JD McKissic gave weeks 14-16.

James Robinson, hands down. Guy was RB4 in Half PPR through sixteen games. You could get him off of the wire or really, really late in drafts. Seems like a slam dunk here.
Yep. Might be the easiest winner in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread