What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 2021 Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

rzrback77

IBL Representative
Our draft kickoff is a week or two later than normal and begins on one of the coldest days the Deep South has experienced. I have lived in Mississippi for almost 20 years and we have only had snow three or four times. Technically, we have had only ice thus far, but streets and roadways are covered.

It is 26 right now, with 100% chance of freezing rain, sleet or snow and a forecasted low of 12. 
I have now had the top pick in this thing for two years running and take Travis Kielce this time around. Still at two points per reception, his consistency has been amazing and I expect the Chiefs to be focused on returning for a third straight season to the Super Bowl with a top offense.

I hope that we don’t lose power and I’ll talk to you guys soon.

I received pm from busman and Russ with their email. I’m traveling today and it may be tonight before I get them loaded. In the meantime if you can’t log on just post your pick here

:rant: was hoping king Henry would be there at 12. 

I'll settle for a rebound candidate in round 1 :oldunsure:  Zeke, welcome to Oz.

@OldMilwaukee otc

Last edited by a moderator:
I deleted Crippler's 2nd pick.  Will move Ruff or replacement to the 16th spot once I know who it is.

@Anarchy99 Can you step in?

@Ruffrodys05 last call.  Judging by some of his posts and activity in the Politics forum, he may be on time out.
Sadly, I cannot. Massively backed up at work and heading out of town, so my availability would be close to zero. 

@CripplerI had to nix your pre-draft to get the new draft order set.  Just a heads up as you had obviously planned on your list taking you through round 2.

Trying to figure out Pitts value. I have a startup dynasty starting soon and this is about where I have Pitts in a dynasty format. Think in the right situation and right coach, Pitts can make solid matchup problems even as a rookie. 

Trying to figure out Pitts value. I have a startup dynasty starting soon and this is about where I have Pitts in a dynasty format. Think in the right situation and right coach, Pitts can make solid matchup problems even as a rookie. 
I think it's high in dynasty but perhaps reasonable. 

I happen to have the 1.02 and 1.10 in a Super flex league where my starting QBs are decent (Watson and tannehill) but my starting TE most of the year was Jared Cook.  I've been thinking pitts would be there at 10 but that might be overly optimistic.

In redraft, without knowing where he lands? I commend you for your courage. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's high in dynasty but perhaps reasonable. 

I happen to have the 1.02 and 1.10 in a Super flex league where my starting QBs are decent (Watson and tannehill) but my starting TE most of the year was Jared Cook.  I've been thinking pitts would be there at 10 but that might be overly optimistic.

In redraft, without knowing where he lands? I commend you for your courage. 
I should preface my ranking of Pitts is that it is based on both this and my other league being TE premium scoring.

I would think in a Superflex at 1.10 you would be right on the fringe of Pitts. In non Superflex he is falling in the 1.07 range.

Users who are viewing this thread