What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cape Cod (1 Viewer)

Beef Ravioli

Footballguy
Anyone want to offer some suggestions or recommendations on accommodations, restaurants or must do’s? I would appreciate it! 

It will be my wife and I. We are YOUNG  50 and 48 year olds. We would like to be near the beach without breaking the bank ($1500ish for the week). We will eat out quite a bit but would like a kitchen / kitchenette to cook some of our meals. We can make it happen sometime in June or July. 

Edit to ask this: Any difference being right on the Atlantic versus inside on the Bay? 

Thanks! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk to me
Every bit as scenic if not more.   Great island to bike around.  It's really chill in the outskirts of the island where the Cape seems more overrun to me everywhere.  There are some great spots off the path where you can hike down to a beach if you want to get away from people.

You will have to take the ferry to get out there but you can put car on ferry, if you even need it at all. 

Every bit as scenic if not more.   Great island to bike around.  It's really chill in the outskirts of the island where the Cape seems more overrun to me everywhere.  There are some great spots off the path where you can hike down to a beach if you want to get away from people.

You will have to take the ferry to get out there but you can put car on ferry, if you even need it at all. 
Will check it out. Any specific recommendations? 

Users who are viewing this thread