What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 rookie rankings Pre NFL draft - pick 1.04 (CLOSED) (1 Viewer)

TE Premium Scoring Leagues

• QB Trevor Lawrence, Clemson

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • RB Javonte Williams, North Carolina

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • RB Kenneth Gainwell, Memphis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB Michael Carter, North Carolina

• RB Trey Sermon, Ohio State

• WR Devonta Smith, Alabama

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • WR Jaylen Waddle, Alabama

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • WR Rashod Bateman, Minnesota

• WR Rondale Moore, Purdue

• WR Terrace Marshall Jr., LSU

• TE Kyle Pitts, Florida

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • TE Pat Freiermuth, Penn State

• TE Brevin Jordan, Miami (FL)

• Don’t play in this format

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be potentially added to the next poll)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
2021 rookie rankings Pre NFL draft - pick 1.01

2021 rookie rankings Pre NFL draft - pick 1.02

2021 rookie rankings Pre NFL draft - pick 1.03

1. Standard scoring

1.01 - RB Najee Harris, Alabama (68.75%)
1.02 - RB Travis Etienne, Clemson (44.07%)

1.03 - WR Ja'Marr Chase, LSU (46.43%)

2. PPR Scoring 

1.01 - RB Najee Harris, Alabama (46.88%)

1.02 - WR Ja'Marr Chase, LSU (46.55%)

1.03 - RB Travis Etienne, Clemson (66.07%)

3. Start 2 QB leagues

1.01 - QB Trevor Lawrence, Clemson (82.81%)

1.02 - QB Justin Fields, Ohio State (32.76%)

1.03 - QB QB Zach Wilson, BYU (41.07%)

4. TE premium scoring leagues

1.01 - RB Najee Harris, Alabama (36.67%)

1.02 - RB Travis Etienne, Clemson (25.86%)

1.03 - WR Ja'Marr Chase, LSU (32.14%)

Last edited by a moderator:
Suggestions from the Shark Pool for running backs and wide receivers that I should be adding next?

For me it's St. Brown at WR.   Wallace and Toney will probably also be on radars around the same time.

Herbert, Hill, and Hawkins are part of my next RB tier, but I don't think many people will be targeting them until the next round.

Start 2 QB Leagues - Not Superflex format.
Although I don't see a huge difference because it would be to your advantage to start 2 QBs there is a difference since you could have a super high scoring RB/WR/TE in that spot in SF and not in 2QB if you only have a legit 1 QB.

Although I don't see a huge difference because it would be to your advantage to start 2 QBs there is a difference since you could have a super high scoring RB/WR/TE in that spot in SF and not in 2QB if you only have a legit 1 QB.
The biggest difference is that if we are assuming a 12 team league, that is 24 starting QBs every single week with start 2 QB leagues, so with injuries and bye weeks - you are under pressure in these leagues to grab as many good QBs as you can. In Superflex you can slide a different position into that spot - which gives you a little more flexibility to ride out injuries & bye weeks. 

The biggest difference is that if we are assuming a 12 team league, that is 24 starting QBs every single week with start 2 QB leagues, so with injuries and bye weeks - you are under pressure in these leagues to grab as many good QBs as you can. In Superflex you can slide a different position into that spot - which gives you a little more flexibility to ride out injuries & bye weeks. 
Could not agree more...there is no worst place to be in a two QB league than in QB trouble because you will have to overpay in a big way to get out of it...I feel the same way about Super-flex but not as strongly as you have the out of being able to use other positions...in these formats you never go wrong drafting QBs that are projected to start as you either build up your bench or have a trade chip that someone will overpay for...you are in a position of great flexibility.

Users who are viewing this thread