What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1 Opening! Dispersal - 50% Discount first 2 Yrs! 14-Team Themed Dynasty League - SF, IDP, Contracts, etc. (1 Viewer)

Ceriana

Footballguy
Hi All,

I have 1 opening in the World Dynasty Federation, a dynasty league with an old school WWF wrestling theme. Currently looking for 1 more owner to participate in a 2-team dispersal draft. This league is entering its 5th season and is filled with knowledgeable and active fantasy football owners. This league has only had 1 opening prior to this year where due to COVID we have two teams available. A link to the league and the available teams are listed below.

50% DISCOUNT!

As the title of the post indicates, the two new teams will receive 50% off their entry fee for the first two years in the league. The normal entry fee is $200, which means that the entry fee for the new teams is only $100 for the first two seasons. New teams must pay for two seasons upfront so the initial payment will be $200, with no payment for the following year.

Things To Know:

*Balanced Offensive and Defensive Scoring across the board

*Start 10 Offense and 11 Defensive

*Superflex

*Player Contract years, but no salaries. New teams will receive a stipend of contract years to distribute to their roster after the dispersal draft.

*Off-season Restricted Free Agent Auction ("RFFA") - Teams can tag players in an attempt to extend them, but other teams have the option to use their "Prize Dollars" (Blind Bid Dollars) to acquire them.

*Off-season Unrestricted Free Agent Auction ("UFAA") - Teams participate in a traditional auction for free agent players consisting of non-drafted rookies, and veterans that were either release or whos contracts expired but not tagged.

*Very Flexible Starting Lineups

*Integrated Forum

*Custom Graphics

We use Paypal as a means of collecting and distributing league funds. All other teams have been in this league for the past 4 season and all funds are distributed timely and pursuant to the bylaws. Most of the owners in this league are owners in one of my other leagues as well. I do not play fantasy football for money nor do I need your money. If you have any concerns about using Paypal but are interested in the league, I've received permission from the other owners to give you their contact information and you may reach out to them to confirm.

We are an active group of guys, if you are interested, please also be an active owner who loves the off-season nearly as much or more than the regular season.

If interested please email me cerianamax@gmail.com

Cheers,

Todd

League Site: https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/10346#0

Available Teams

The final open team is Andre the Giant, but the dispersal will be from the following two teams:

Andre The Giant https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=10346&F=0011&O=07

The Road Warriors/Legion of Doom https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2021/options?L=10346&F=0006&O=07

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread