What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I plan to build a compound. Tell me what I need. (1 Viewer)

Nathan R. Jessep

Footballguy
Kinda joking. Kinda serious. 

Just started thinking about what I need. Solar power to be off the grid in instances such as this winter storm fiasco. Backup whole-house generator. Snow chains. ATV. You get the picture. 

What will make a good compound? Food, whiskey, guns and ammo will be well-stocked at all times, so those are a given.

What else do we need??

GO!

Just started thinking about what I need. Solar power to be off the grid in instances such as this winter storm fiasco. Backup whole-house generator. Snow chains. ATV. You get the picture. 

What will make a good compound? Food, whiskey, guns and ammo will be well-stocked at all times, so those are a given.

What else do we need??

GO!
You won't need snow chains here.

a Farraday cage, a couple external hard drives dowloaded with tons of music, literature, movies and most importantly: survival/first aid/building/repair/animal husbandry/engineering/whatever else resources you can find. Also, a couple laptops and one of those modulators that smooths out the electrical current from generators or solar power.

Napalm 

Grenades

Have to build an impenetrable fortress. Booby traps everywhere. Like Home Alone 2. Except more explosives. So many booby traps that it makes you, the creator of this thing, afraid to leave and attempt to re-enter. 

Need some longer range weapons. Mortars. 

Lots of water and canned food. Fire making material. Hoard natural resources. Laxatives in case you get constipated. Or some old chipotle, whichever you prefer. 

Lots of toilet paper. You see how fast that **** went at the beginning of the pandemic? Now multiply that by a thousand with the zombie apocalypse. Do yourself a favor and protect yourself from being affected by that and buy a majority stake in Cottonelle. 

Last edited by a moderator:

What else do we need??

GO!
geothermal would be better than solar I think.

escape room, panic room, guns, tunnels, false floor and walls, bodyguards, barbed wire, cinder blocks, night vision goggles, walkie talkies, a red phone to get Pak military on the line stat.

Users who are viewing this thread