What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (3 Viewers)

MSNBC is reporting that 11 out of the 19 House Democrats from New York are now calling on Gov. Cuomo to resign.

MSNBC is reporting that 11 out of the 19 House Democrats from New York are now calling on Gov. Cuomo to resign.
Congrats?  Only took 6+ allegations of #metoo for them, and they didn't care about the thousands of older people he killed.  So, kudos I guess.

Congrats?  Only took 6+ allegations of #metoo for them, and they didn't care about the thousands of older people he killed.  So, kudos I guess.
No, they just don't believe your disputed claim that Cuomo killed thousands of older people. 

I would think the crookedness of lying to cover up the nursing home death numbers would draw more ire.  
It all seems to have and isn't there an investigation into that as well?

Seems he has been under fire from democrats as well to resign.

Doesn't seem he has support from much of anyone at this point.

:shrug:

There is something to be said for finally getting to the place you should have gotten to a bit earlier. It should be a good thing that this is happening

I'm starting to feel bad for any woman on his staff who wasn't harassed. I mean, what must be going through their mind by now? What a blow to their self esteem for being left out. "The guy is a completely out of control monster and he just  . . . walked right past me. No grabbing, no groping, no touching. What's wrong with me?"

The number of partisan Democrats calling for his resignation outnumbers the number of Republicans that would do the same if he was in their party by a factor of eleventy billion.

Should it be 100%? Of course. Guy needs to go immediately.

But this is s good example of where “Bof Sidez” just fails. R’s circle the wagons and counter accuse in unison, D’s fragment and most seek the higher ground.

Vanity Fair

Kerry Kennedy, former wife.

"On more than one night during that period, Kerry slept in a locked bathroom, according to a source close to the family, who recounted instances of physical abuse. “I’ve been a human rights activist, and for women who have abusive husbands,” Kerry told a friend, “and here I am enduring this abuse.”

Lot more in that article as well about this guy.

Vanity Fair

Kerry Kennedy, former wife.

"On more than one night during that period, Kerry slept in a locked bathroom, according to a source close to the family, who recounted instances of physical abuse. “I’ve been a human rights activist, and for women who have abusive husbands,” Kerry told a friend, “and here I am enduring this abuse.”

Lot more in that article as well about this guy.
wowsers

Cuomo related just saw this interview...comedy on a few levels.

DeNiro

The number of partisan Democrats calling for his resignation outnumbers the number of Republicans that would do the same if he was in their party by a factor of eleventy billion.

Should it be 100%? Of course. Guy needs to go immediately.

But this is s good example of where “Bof Sidez” just fails. R’s circle the wagons and counter accuse in unison, D’s fragment and most seek the higher ground.
The current president of the US was accused of sexual assault. 

Previously inconsistencies in an accusers story were considered no big deal, normal, common among survivors. 

Suddenly they mattered. 

So get out of here with the high ground bs.

The current president of the US was accused of sexual assault. 

Previously inconsistencies in an accusers story were considered no big deal, normal, common among survivors. 

Suddenly they mattered. 

So get out of here with the high ground bs.
:goodposting:

It’s like they make zero effort to hide their hypocrisy. 

:goodposting:

It’s like they make zero effort to hide their hypocrisy. 
Who?  The people that supported and defended Trump for years on the same topic who are all over this and Biden?

Again...very odd for some here who brushed things off as “locker room talk” to take such a stand when its a Democrat.  Meanwhile Cuomo under fire from everyone.

Who?  The people that supported and defended Trump for years on the same topic who are all over this and Biden?

Again...very odd for some here who brushed things off as “locker room talk” to take such a stand when its a Democrat.  Meanwhile Cuomo under fire from everyone.
Cuomo is under fire from everywhere because his office admitted to withholding data about people that died. If that didnt happen or if Trump was still president Cuomo is not under fire for anything else. 

Cuomo is under fire from everywhere because his office admitted to withholding data about people that died. If that didnt happen or if Trump was still president Cuomo is not under fire for anything else. 
Seems speculative at best.  Point still is that he is...and much of the complaints in here are from people who didn’t care when it was their guy. And are still ready to support him if he runs again.

Now sure whataboutism can save Cuomo here. Good luck with that. I think we're approaching a point where the people - on both sides - stop calling for his resignation and start calling for his arrest.

Seems speculative at best.  Point still is that he is...and much of the complaints in here are from people who didn’t care when it was their guy. And are still ready to support him if he runs again.
You are trying to compare apples to oranges. 

No pun intended. 

You are trying to compare apples to oranges. 

No pun intended. 
Not really. Im commenting on the laughable nature of people claiming hypocrisy about Cuomo and Biden who supported and defended Trump.  Its clearly an inconsistent take for those to defend the one while blasting the other.

Not really. Im commenting on the laughable nature of people claiming hypocrisy about Cuomo and Biden who supported and defended Trump.  Its clearly an inconsistent take for those to defend the one while blasting the other.
Cuomo's office admitted to covering up numbers. Automatically makes it different.

Most of the criticism re: biden was directed toward democrats that all of a sudden didn't care about believing all women. 

The situation has now reached the same point as with Northrup- the entire Democratic establishment, both in and outside the state, is calling on Cuomo to resign. He won’t. Which means they’re going to have to go through the process of impeaching him, which is ugly, aggravating, time consuming. 

The Covid cover up seems pretty important and there is plenty of evidence.  That seems like enough for impeaching since lives were lost, directly or indirectly.  Is there evidence for the sexual harassment claims?  The sheer number of accusers is certainly damaging but Cuomo can continue to deny.  

He certainly learned the lesson from Gov. Northam.  His problem is that there's a continue drip, drip, drip to this versus just the one blackface photo with Northam.  

Shula-holic said:
He certainly learned the lesson from Gov. Northam.  His problem is that there's a continue drip, drip, drip to this versus just the one blackface photo with Northam.  
If we're being honest. the larger problem here is that the Dems are in charge in NY.

If we're being honest. the larger problem here is that the Dems are in charge in NY.
Cuomo is a dead man walking right now, other than having more hair and making a better meatball he is basically Matt Lauer.  Cuomo raging about believing women against Kavanaugh during the hearings is coming back to haunt him. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cuomo is a dead man walking right now, other than having more hair and making a better meatball he is basically Matt Lauer.  Cuomo raging about believing women against Kavanaugh during the hearings is coming back to haunt him. 
Agreed....it's not really like the situation that happened in Virginia IMO because he IS dead man walking.  Northam never was.

Users who are viewing this thread