What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading Adams help (1 Viewer)

Jholzheimer

Footballguy
12 team league. Two superflex spots. Full PPR.

Already have the 1.01 pick.(Lawrence)

WRs: Strength

D.Adams

McLaurin 

K.Allen

M.Brown

Gallup

RBs: Weak

Rojo

Drake

Gaskins

Wilson

QBs:

J.Allen

Tua

Hill

TE:

Waller

Higher

Was thinking of moving Devante for AJ.Brown and 1.08 pick.

What kind of move and what value should I be looking at for Adams?

Thanks 

Value wise, IMO, it is in your favor as you would get younger and the extra pick could be used to find a running back.  

I took over a team in Zealots PPR and gave up Dobbins, Pittman, Bud Dupree, 2.11 and 2022 2nd rounder for Adams and Isaiah Simmons.  I was really happy with that return and thought I was lucky to get a deal done without having to give up a 1st rounder.  I was able to give up Dobbins in that I had Cook, Jacobs, and Mostert still on the roster.  I tried first moving Jacobs but the other guy really wanted Dobbins.  

Hopefully this gives you an idea of something that was able to get done.  

WIthout knowing your starting requirements, you are buying back some years moving from Adams to AJB but the 1.08 is a dice roll if you are looking specifically at RB with that pick. Likely top 7 would include 3/4 QB, 2 RB, 1/2 WR but what is 3 RBs are taken, would you be fine taking a QB or WR? If you want to improve your RB group by trading Adams, my preferred course of action would be to target 2020 RBs. You should still be able to get a mid/late 1st on top. If nothing happens on that front, then circle back to AJB + 1.08.

Users who are viewing this thread