What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NBA Top Shot Thread - kind of like sports card + crypto, seems money to be made.... (1 Viewer)

:lmao: oh TS.....

Got busted giving inside info on Collectors Scores/bonuses......

Call me stunned shady #### going on....
This guy called them out on what was happening.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/taylor_stein/status/1403382196660965376

TS did a podcast with a "top collector" *wink wink nudge nudge* and gave all the collector score requirements BEFORE going public with info. So "top collector" uses this info to advantage.

Only reason TS came out and acknowledged is because this guy called them out on it...

TopShot has been busted by the community again….. for the most recent challenge reward (Mitchell Throwdown), the serial numbers weren’t assigned randomly.  There were assigned based on when each user joined TS.  So the earliest user received serial #1 and the latest user received the last serial number. Luckily everything is on blockchain so someone was able to call them out on it.  Now the serial numbers for all previous rewards are being questioned.

Synthesizer said:
TopShot has been busted by the community again….. for the most recent challenge reward (Mitchell Throwdown), the serial numbers weren’t assigned randomly.  There were assigned based on when each user joined TS.  So the earliest user received serial #1 and the latest user received the last serial number. Luckily everything is on blockchain so someone was able to call them out on it.  Now the serial numbers for all previous rewards are being questioned.
Wow.  I still can’t believe anyone paid for these things

Synthesizer said:
The sooner TS goes away the better. 

Love they continue promote on Twitter like nothing's happened. Hope they get the #### sued out of them. :thumbup:  

I sold off the last of my moments a few days ago. Just started the process of withdrawing. Honestly....no longer having to deal with this crap feels very freeing. Huge weight off my shoulder.

Synthesizer said:
Wow. If this is true that has to be the end of them. 

Well I've recently lost money hand over fist.  Probably should have sold out of all this 2 months ago.  Luckily I made a few bucks on a few big trades, which has offset most (all?) of my losses.

Not to defend the model here, but you nerds totally aren’t getting it.  The particular moment in a shot doesn’t matter.  You card dorks aren’t valuing a Mickey Mantle card because he looks particularly handsome in the photo. IT DOESN’T ####### MATTER what the photo or moment is. It’s not the point. 

Jesus you guys are ####### dense. 

I'm gonna have to sort of go ahead and, uh, disagree with you there.

Love to call others dorks and nerds while I amass my digital highlight clips empire. 
:lmao:    Fun thread!

And got to love the "We're now down for maintenance. So we can find another way to rig this ####"

"Admitting mistake" and "Making amends" BTW 

No #######s you got CAUGHT....again.  

And they were tweeting/promoting all night after like nothing happened :lmao:  

Guess it's back to not allowing responses to their tweets again.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe it's been been over a year since anyone made a peep on these things. :ROFLMAO:

Time flies.

The whole NFT BS seems to have died down. So many people scammed by influencers

Can't believe it's been been over a year since anyone made a peep on these things. :ROFLMAO:

Time flies.

The whole NFT BS seems to have died down. So many people scammed by influencers
I've got some UNOPENED packs to rip still

One of these years maybe. I'm sure the website will be up and running....

Users who are viewing this thread