What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hand soap scents, best and worst (1 Viewer)

i like apple anything or sage anything what i have never liked is the scent called hot fart take that to the bank bromigos    

I, of course, only buy unscented but about a year ago I mistakenly purchased something called Marula Oil scent because it looked just like unscented. Made me crazy for hours because i couldn't figure out where the horrible chemical smell was coming from. Threw that stuff out the second the mystery was solved. Took a day to get the stench off my hands too. Anybody that buys scented hand soap = :crazy:

We have a "twisted peppermint" soap in a guest bathroom from bath and body works that a few people have raved about. 

A lot of you guys are pretty girlie.
I can't speak for the other guys here but if it's girlie to want to wash the smell of man parts off my hands before I eat lunch, thej you can call me Freda. And you're Freda smell my natural musk on your unscented hands while I enjoy how the smell of honeysuckle complements my sandwich. 

I can't speak for the other guys here but if it's girlie to want to wash the smell of man parts off my hands before I eat lunch, thej you can call me Freda. And you're Freda smell my natural musk on your unscented hands while I enjoy how the smell of honeysuckle complements my sandwich. 
What sandwich goes with honeysuckle?

Handwashing is great.  Why would you want to add another smell to your hands?  I don't want minty fresh hands.

What sandwich goes with honeysuckle?

Handwashing is great.  Why would you want to add another smell to your hands?  I don't want minty fresh hands.
Do you brush your teeth? I bet you use Toms of Maine. Gross. 

Everything goes with honeysuckle it smells slightly sweet and reminds me of happiness. 

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC
My wife is a soap snob.

Black Cherry Merlot is probably my favorite. By far the worst is candy cane or whatever it's called. 
Same here, but she won't go overboard in paying for it.  She finds the moderately-priced stuff that smells good.  I can appreciate that.  I like having clean hands.

I will go with something vanilla, I suppose, as the best.

Worst - butt

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you brush your teeth? I bet you use Toms of Maine. Gross. 
I use Colgate- Great Regular Flavor.  My dentist didn't even know they still made that stuff.

I just checked.  That Tom's crap has no flouride.  No thanks.

Worst - white ginger

Well really anything that just smells artificial and full of chemicals. I’ve become sensitive to overly fake stuff in regards to soaps, shampoos etc.  Sometimes they’ll even give me headaches.  

I'm not even sure what unscented hand soap is. Do you guys mean you must buy dial or soft soap or something and whatever it smells like that's what you get?  Because dial is a bottom five smell for me. Maybe Irish springs I could see that.

Or is there an actual odorless soap out there that kills germs and leaves odors alone?  In what scenario does a non teenager say my unwashed hand smells so good that I want to preserve this smell?  

I'm not even sure what unscented hand soap is. Do you guys mean you must buy dial or soft soap or something and whatever it smells like that's what you get?  Because dial is a bottom five smell for me. Maybe Irish springs I could see that.

Or is there an actual odorless soap out there that kills germs and leaves odors alone?  In what scenario does a non teenager say my unwashed hand smells so good that I want to preserve this smell?  
Soap removes odors by washing away the bacteria that cause them.  Scent has nothing whatever to do with it.

Unscented soap = hands smell clean. Scented soap = hands smell like inside of a cab.

Users who are viewing this thread