What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC dynasty and redraft thread (1 Viewer)

Some of the teams listed for sale ARE pretty good.  A 500 real listed for 4 grand seems sill though, lol.

One team has Cook, Tyreek, Adam's, Diggs, and Ridley and has a bye it now of 699. I think that's a little more realistic.

I have a $77 FPC BB team with

J.Allen, Big Ben

CMC, Kamara, K.Hunt

D.Adams, T.Hill, TMC, Juju, DJ Chark, Ruggs, A.Brown

Kittle, M.Andrews

Lutz

Pittsburgh

Fielding offers

FTR this will be year 5 of the league, team won the championship in years 1,2 & 3. Finished 2nd in 2020 8 points back with CMC missing 90% of the season, Kittle around 50% and Hill, Adams & Kamara a few starts

Last edited by a moderator:

J.Allen, Big Ben

CMC, Kamara, K.Hunt

Kittle, M.Andrews

Lutz

Pittsburgh

Fielding offers

FTR this will be year 5 of the league, team won the championship in years 1,2 & 3. Finished 2nd in 2020 8 points back with CNC missing 90% of the season, Kittle around 50% and Hill, Adams & Kamara a few starts
ETA: Full compliment of 2021 draft picks at 1.11 etc and all 2022 draft picks

I think you hit the nail on the head here.

I'm planning to join a $2500 league this year but I really don't want to jump into it without having done any startups this year, since actually being in a startup is so different than just looking through ADP data.

I've toyed with the idea of doing a ~$250 startup for practice and then just immediately selling the team.  Even if I took a $100 hit on the sale monetarily that would be a cost worth paying for the practice prior to the $2500 startup.  I haven't decided if it's kind of a crappy thing to do to the other members of that would-be league I'd be immediately bailing on though.
I don't think it is crappy at all, ffpc ownership changes all the time and if u r building a good team I see no problem with it (of course I am already doing similar so i'm a bit biased:) ).  

Much better than the mercs who trade away all future assets and then abandon the following year when it all goes to hell. 

J.Allen, Big Ben

CMC, Kamara, K.Hunt

Kittle, M.Andrews

Lutz

Pittsburgh

Fielding offers

FTR this will be year 5 of the league, team won the championship in years 1,2 & 3. Finished 2nd in 2020 8 points back with CMC missing 90% of the season, Kittle around 50% and Hill, Adams & Kamara a few starts
That's quite a squad.  Now I'm bummed you're in my division.  I was hoping to run over some of the other schmucks!  ;)  

I'll make a note that trading with you may not work out for the best.

One thing that has maybe been left out of the discussion about this new orphan process is the idea that it is encouraging "owner activity", and I think in a very broad brush way that can only be seen as a good thing for FFPC and for specific leagues that sometimes go stale. New owners are almost mathematically defined as being more interested in these teams than their previous owners and that is healthy.

So I made 8 total trades before cutdown on that $250 orphan that I picked up for $1.

Net I gave 1.2, 2.2, 3.10, 6.2, 22 2nd, 22 4th, 2022 7th and Latavius Murray for 1.3, 2.8, 2022 5th, Mikes Gaskin, Nyheim Hines, Carlos Hyde, Mike Williams, Jonnu Smith, Van Jefferson, and Greg the Leg.

The Carlos Hyde trade was dumb as I ended up having to cut him. Overall I'm happy that I didn't burn too much draft capital to add viable players. Have some other plans, but don't want to divulge too much as NE Revival is in my league and ready to pounce :)

My roster is bad but improving, and I think it can get better depending on if my goal ends up being to flip the team or make it a contender. I had to cut 10 guys worse than MVS/whoever you think is the worst player here. Woof.

QB - J Herbert

RB - M Gaskin, N Hines, B Snell, A McFarland, B Scott

WR - AJ Brown, Mike Williams, R Anderson, V Jefferson, J Meyers, MVS

TE - J Smith, C Herndon

Steelers D

Greg the Leg

picks 1.3, 2.8, 3.2, 4.2, 5.2, 7.2

2022 1, 3, 5, 5, 6, 7

I bought this dynasty team a few months ago in a $1250 league. Anymore care to rate it?

Lamar 

Chubb Mixon Gaskin Fournette Pollard Hines 

Julio Golladay DJ Moore G Davis

Waller L Thomas Jonnu 

Blankenship 

NO 

That's quite a squad.  Now I'm bummed you're in my division.  I was hoping to run over some of the other schmucks!  ;)  

I'll make a note that trading with you may not work out for the best.
Are you really in FFPC $77 Dynasty Best Ball #23

Penguin said:
Are you really in FFPC $77 Dynasty Best Ball #23
No.  Sorry.  I meant I'm bummed you're in my Shark Pool division.  It looks like you know how to put together a killer team.

IHEARTFF said:
QB - J Herbert

RB - M Gaskin, N Hines, B Snell, A McFarland, B Scott

WR - AJ Brown, Mike Williams, R Anderson, V Jefferson, J Meyers, MVS

TE - J Smith, C Herndon

Steelers D

Greg the Leg

picks 1.3, 2.8, 3.2, 4.2, 5.2, 7.2

2022 1, 3, 5, 5, 6, 7
Those RBs you picked up will give you some production where you need it badly. Jefferson and MVS are going undrafted in some redrafts right now and are basically free. I think they are both possibly really good sleepers this year. If the Packers weren't smart enough to draft a WR (or two of them) last year I'm not sure what is going to make them do it this year. I think there is a wide open path for MVS to emerge this year as a viable WR2. If not he was practically free. I kept him as my last keeper on a few of these.

"You can't win, but there *are* alternatives to fighting." I really want to say this team doesn't have a chance and that I would prefer the picks in those deals (especially the 2.02) but if you nail RB at 1.03 and IMO sell your future 1st to get better now, you will have some really good pieces. And if I'm right about guys like MVS and Jefferson, then this team could be competitive this year. Will also need Smith or Herndon to really step up. Rebuilding is hard. Good luck!

The Show said:
I bought this dynasty team a few months ago in a $1250 league. Anymore care to rate it?

Lamar 

Chubb Mixon Gaskin Fournette Pollard Hines 

Julio Golladay DJ Moore G Davis

Waller L Thomas Jonnu 

Blankenship 

NO 
I'd call it a solid competitor for the 2021 title. I'm leery of Mixon but as long as he is healthy I think the sky is the limit for him this year and probably the next. Chubb is capped by Hunt but he is still going to get you what you need. The rest are solid depth pieces you can plug in when and as needed. Julio is still Julio when he is on the field. I'm not a Golladay believer (or Jones anymore) but he has value and will produce enough. I feel similarly about Moore but he is younger and also has a new QB now, so it could be really good. I'm very curious to see how the Darnold experiment works out. And I love Davis. 4 solid WR starters. And Waller is nothing less than a league winner. 2021 draft picks? If so that presumably will make you better too, no?

I'd call it a solid competitor for the 2021 title. I'm leery of Mixon but as long as he is healthy I think the sky is the limit for him this year and probably the next. Chubb is capped by Hunt but he is still going to get you what you need. The rest are solid depth pieces you can plug in when and as needed. Julio is still Julio when he is on the field. I'm not a Golladay believer (or Jones anymore) but he has value and will produce enough. I feel similarly about Moore but he is younger and also has a new QB now, so it could be really good. I'm very curious to see how the Darnold experiment works out. And I love Davis. 4 solid WR starters. And Waller is nothing less than a league winner. 2021 draft picks? If so that presumably will make you better too, no?
Thanks for your feedback. I feel similar. Davis is wildcard to me. Really hoping he can step up and be solid WR2/WR3. Gaskin is another I’m sure a lot others on this board are sitting on eggshells about. 

I have 5 draft free agent/rookie draft picks coming up in a month but I don’t begin selecting until the 3rd round. It will more than likely be backup/ bye week type players unless someone sneaks through the cracks. 

thanks again 

Alright well I went on the DD podcast this afternoon and talked about the site a little. I had passed on quite a bit of the feedback from this thread and talked about some of the meta strategy stuff. Mostly DD centric but if you want to see my ugly mug and my mancave war room, here it is:

https://youtu.be/mworMtg28cs

I'm Senor Hiney

I agree completely. Which is why I've gone into this with the idea that I'm going to be rebuilding the orphans that need it, continue tweaking and hustling on the mid range orphans that are one or two steps away, and consolidating and dominating with the orphans that are already there. To compete and *win* money, and to make them stronger for the future, not so much to turn a profit by flipping. Though I absolutely will be shopping them around next year. 

In other words, I *plan* to be holding the bag but I think there are lots of owners that are going to be disappointed by how this plays out.
I think many abandoned teams in the past, both bad and good (and everything in between) - that were sold off of myffpc's site under their orphan link - featured deals that could be had because myffpc wanted to get something out of them while never folding a league. It will be interesting how these same types of teams will be sold on DD in the subsequent off season. The market will be flooded with these often cheap teams by DD themselves and those looking to turn profits may find a flooded market. 

I think many abandoned teams in the past, both bad and good (and everything in between) - that were sold off of myffpc's site under their orphan link - featured deals that could be had because myffpc wanted to get something out of them while never folding a league. It will be interesting how these same types of teams will be sold on DD in the subsequent off season. The market will be flooded with these often cheap teams by DD themselves and those looking to turn profits may find a flooded market. 
It is absolutely going to be flooded and I think this new market needs to go through an entire cycle or two in order to sort of self-correct. But I think that is fine and to be expected. And the only way for it to happen is for people to just experiment and dive in. But I tend to agree. That is why I'm assuming many of these teams will still be mine after this year. They were cheap enough, though, for me, that I can still sell for just sticker prices ($250 for $250) and make money off them. Other people are trying (successfully) to sell premium teams for 3x, 4x, etc. I think there will be some of that each year, and with the volume of customers and teams for sale I don't think it is out of the question in subsequent years. Even though I think it is crazy to spend that much.

I remain concerned that with so many teams going up for sale during the offseason prior to cutdowns, the trade market will be weirder. Not worse just weirder. The market force of cutdowns is such a big driver of activity, but with so many teams having trading rights deactivated because they're up for sale and then they're not for sale and then they're up for sale again, IDK. I guess it is a bigger deal for *my* approach not necessarily others. And it has always been hard to trade in that offseason period as teams went unfilled.

One thing I said in the pod was that new ownership of a given team means a higher level of activity by definition, and we all seem to see that as a really big positive. But that period of time before cutdown is an incredibly ripe time to rebuild and make value purchases/sales of players and picks. I might be less eager to take on a project if I'm concerned a league will be full of teams up for sale and I can't get anything done with them until maybe right before cutdown.

I'd like to see some sort of flag or icon on the FFPC side that shows the franchise status re:up for sale or not. So I don't waste timing putting together trade offers to the wrong teams. I'd like to see trade functionality be turned on at least in terms of the message being sent. If your team is up for sale I can still send an offer but in order for you to accept or counter or reject you have to delist your team for sale. If a reserve or committed bid has been made then we can say maybe it is too late. 

Alright well I went on the DD podcast this afternoon and talked about the site a little. I had passed on quite a bit of the feedback from this thread and talked about some of the meta strategy stuff. Mostly DD centric but if you want to see my ugly mug and my mancave war room, here it is:

I'm Senor Hiney
Not impressed.  That Death Star behind you should have been 2 more $250 leagues.  I expected more dedication to the craft than that.   ;)

Actually it was a pretty solid foray into broadcasting.  Nicely done.

Not sure it's been mentioned in here, but I'm digging the $5 leagues.  100% payout if you consider $35 vouchers as 1 for 1 payouts.

Not impressed.  That Death Star behind you should have been 2 more $250 leagues.  I expected more dedication to the craft than that.   ;)

Actually it was a pretty solid foray into broadcasting.  Nicely done.
A very crazy and mentally unstable inlaw decided to spend all the wages he has earned in the last 30 years (I think his last job was a now bankrupt video rental store) collecting SW and lego sets, and other collectible toys. He then inherited $150k and spend it all on beer, gas, cigs, more toys, and continued to live out of his car. The money ran out a couple years ago and his storage unit came drastically overdue and I bailed him out. But I took the Death Star (and other swag) as collateral. But instead of letting us help him and manage his unit and liquidate some of it so he could eat food he decided to be stupid and wait until it was overdue again (just a couple months later of course). So he calls me with 12 hours before backrent must be paid begging for another couple grand. It was literally the day I got the call my mom passed away. So I told him to pound dirt. Next day the unit went up for auction and sold for $20k. He probably had $100k in there and on any other day I would have made it work. 

So that Death Star should probably represent about 500 more $250 leagues. My Tele in the background is worth more than a couple Death Stars as well. Anyway yeah that DS was fun to put together with the kids during the pandemic. Wasn't sure if I'd ever take it out of the box but Covid made it a no brainer. 

I'm Senor Hiney
Great job! Honestly not my favorite topic as I've yet to buy or sale an orphan but you did really well.

That man cave reminded me of Mike Vrabel's house during last years draft with respect to how much stuff was going on. I got to ask, who's the guy wearing the pink suit in the poster?

menobrown said:
Great job! Honestly not my favorite topic as I've yet to buy or sale an orphan but you did really well.

That man cave reminded me of Mike Vrabel's house during last years draft with respect to how much stuff was going on. I got to ask, who's the guy wearing the pink suit in the poster?
And what’s the story with the Fender Telecaster in the corner? :)

menobrown said:
who's the guy wearing the pink suit in the poster?
Steve Martin. Yeah that room is overflowing with stuff. And that was just one camera angle. It is our home/work office, my amateur recording studio, family archive storage, other toys and bookshelves and yeah it is a lot.

I also have like 4 cases of my homemade wines in there and I learned to paint during COVID and now I am trying to make room for that ####.

I upgraded my two electric guitars over the holidays with two new and nicer ones. I have always wanted a Tele so I'm kind of jazzed about it. 
Love it!

I have a butter yellow American made Tele that’s around 20 years old that’s my workhorse and also a Gretsch Tennessee Rose that honestly doesn’t get out of its case enough. And 2 acoustics. And a bass. And 3 drum sets... :) Considering a stand alone home office/music room since I’ll be working from home for some percentage of the week from here on out. Would love to have everything set up and ready to go for practice and recording. 

and to make this somewhat FFPC related ;)

I recently traded Kelce for 1.5, 1.11 and 2.5. Might be under selling to some but I still have Andrews, I’m hopeful for Trautman and will grab Pitts at 1.5 if he’s there or hoping for 1 of the big 3 RBs, then using my 1.10, 1.11 and 2.5 to likely throw  bunch of darts at that big 2nd tier of RBs to hope to get at least 1 good one from that group. 

for TE premium leagues like FFPC what are the thoughts and rankings around the non-Pitts rookie TEs. Anything worthwhile in rounds 2+ in rookie drafts?

I just completed my first "practice" startup for the season with a $77 1qb league I planned to flip on DD after the draft.

I'm sure things will change after the draft.  I think being pre-draft made the non-elite rookies cheaper than they will end up post draft.  Guys like Harris/ETN/Chase/Pitts all still went early, but 3rd-6th tier rookies were pretty cheap without a landing spot so I scooped up a lot of them.

QB: Hurts, Tannehill
RB: McCaffrey, Swift, Singletary, K Hill, Snell
WR: Metcalf, Godwin, Lockett, De Smith, Bateman, A St Brown
TE: Higbee, Everett, Firkser

Still have all 2022 picks plus an extra 2nd.

Like I said I was planning to just flip it, but I kinda like the team the way it worked out.  May end up just keeping it and selling one of my older cheap leagues instead.

One thing I'm finding in FFPC startups (working on my second now) is it's very difficult to end up with any real solid RB depth.  Pretty much every RB I'd be comfortable relying on as a starter is gone by the 4th round or so.  Meanwhile the WRs, while so enticing early on, have some really good depth falling well into the middle rounds (Cooper, ARob, Evans etc). 

Fundamentally it makes obvious sense to load up on RB early when you can still outfit a pretty darn good WR core of very reliable low WR1/high WR2 types in the middle rounds.  Or you can grab a top QB/TE by punting WR early.

But it's hard to pass on the elite WRs early since they're generally falling much further than they normally would (I remember doing startups a few years ago where OBJ/Evans were startup #1/#2 overall and now you can get the top few WRs in the 2nd round in some cases).

I just completed my first "practice" startup for the season with a $77 1qb league I planned to flip on DD after the draft.

I'm sure things will change after the draft.  I think being pre-draft made the non-elite rookies cheaper than they will end up post draft.  Guys like Harris/ETN/Chase/Pitts all still went early, but 3rd-6th tier rookies were pretty cheap without a landing spot so I scooped up a lot of them.

QB: Hurts, Tannehill
RB: McCaffrey, Swift, Singletary, K Hill, Snell
WR: Metcalf, Godwin, Lockett, De Smith, Bateman, A St Brown
TE: Higbee, Everett, Firkser

Still have all 2022 picks plus an extra 2nd.

Like I said I was planning to just flip it, but I kinda like the team the way it worked out.  May end up just keeping it and selling one of my older cheap leagues instead.

One thing I'm finding in FFPC startups (working on my second now) is it's very difficult to end up with any real solid RB depth.  Pretty much every RB I'd be comfortable relying on as a starter is gone by the 4th round or so.  Meanwhile the WRs, while so enticing early on, have some really good depth falling well into the middle rounds (Cooper, ARob, Evans etc). 

Fundamentally it makes obvious sense to load up on RB early when you can still outfit a pretty darn good WR core of very reliable low WR1/high WR2 types in the middle rounds.  Or you can grab a top QB/TE by punting WR early.

But it's hard to pass on the elite WRs early since they're generally falling much further than they normally would (I remember doing startups a few years ago where OBJ/Evans were startup #1/#2 overall and now you can get the top few WRs in the 2nd round in some cases).
Looks like you have 3 1st round picks including #1 overall.  My FFPC 1 QB data ADP sheet says

CMC = 1.01

Swift = 1.07

Metcalf = 1.10

Must have pulled some strings and got some killer trades heavily in your favor to pull that off.

Looks like you have 3 1st round picks including #1 overall.  My FFPC 1 QB data ADP sheet says

CMC = 1.01

Swift = 1.07

Metcalf = 1.10

Must have pulled some strings and got some killer trades heavily in your favor to pull that off.
I traded 2.12/3.01/6.12 for 1.12/2.01 and grabbed Swift/Metcalf there.

That seems, uh, not even close. 6.12 to move up 12 spots twice. 
Yep I figured there had to be some kind of insane trade to get that done plus also got the 2 players after ADP value as after the first 12 FFPC startups this year Swift was 1.07 ADP and Metcalf 1.10 ADP.

Yep I figured there had to be some kind of insane trade to get that done plus also got the 2 players after ADP value as after the first 12 FFPC startups this year Swift was 1.07 ADP and Metcalf 1.10 ADP.
Agreed. I kept looking at the roster trying to figure out how it was possible. CMC, Swift and Metcalf?! That trade was literally a gift to @FreeBaGeL  

And why would you sell that team now when it looks like you can make a profit pretty easily in each of the first few years?

Yeah I was pretty happy with the deal.  I actually made almost the exact same trade in the next startup I'm doing right now so apparently there are buyers on it.

He did end up grabbing Tyreek/Ridley at the 2.12/3.01 turn (Kittle/Zeke also on the board) so not a massive downgrade there, but as some may have seen around here I am a big proponent that those 5th-9th round startup picks are typically a wasteland of busts but people love them during the drafts because it helps fill out their roster which makes people feel good/comfortable during a draft.  I sell them a lot and when I turn down a deal to keep them I almost always end up regretting it (I'm looking at you, Donte Moncrief).

Love it!

I have a butter yellow American made Tele that’s around 20 years old that’s my workhorse and also a Gretsch Tennessee Rose that honestly doesn’t get out of its case enough. 

for TE premium leagues like FFPC what are the thoughts and rankings around the non-Pitts rookie TEs. Anything worthwhile in rounds 2+ in rookie drafts?
The other electric that I upgraded is now a Gretsch hollowbody. I love it as well. 

I know nothing about the rookie TEs not named Pitts. Apparently Jordan has better athleticism. IDK.

Tyreek pick 24??
His ADP is 18 with a range as low as 26 in FFPC startups so far.

From my experience this offseason in established leagues and startups Tyreek and AJB are two guys whose value is significantly higher in established leagues than startup drafts.

In established leagues both are treated by their owners as anywhere from the #1-#3 dynasty WRs with very elite value.  But in startups they both seem to fall to the late 2nd pretty regularly.

.Like I said I was planning to just flip it, but I kinda like the team the way it worked out.  May end up just keeping it and selling one of my older cheap leagues instead.

One thing I'm finding in FFPC startups (working on my second now) is it's very difficult to end up with any real solid RB depth.  Pretty much every RB I'd be comfortable relying on as a starter is gone by the 4th round or so. 
There are always incredible deals to be made in early startups with rookies that haven't landed yet. Last year's class was insane, though. I just don't see this class coming close. But beer goggles come on Thursday.

I almost always like the teams I draft better than what I think I might need to flip it. I am drafting a $77 SF BB dynasty squad right now with the intention to sort of test the flipping mechanism. But I also love it. I just hate the rake on the $77 that I really only did this to flip. So I guess I will just have to let this team go. Lawrence, Winston, Swift, Gibson, Dobbins, Aiyuk, Claypool, Marshall, Pitts so far. I wanna see it compete dang it!

Yes on RB scarcity. I believe the pendulum has swung back fully this year where the NFL ranks are filled with talent that will get something close to a bellcow role throughout much of the league. And they're getting drafted that way throughout various FF formats. I just don't think there are that many good landing spots. But there is a 100% chance injuries and attrition will occur like always. So identifying those middle tiers rookie targets can really pay dividends. And in an early startup why not just buy all of them?

I just finished another startup.  Superflex this time ($77).

I went in planning to probably punt on QB until the later rounds unless something crazy happened, which it didn't.  QBs went off the board pretty fast which I was happy with.

Etienne not landing in a spot to start right away definitely hurt me (startup was before the NFL draft).  I took him over Mixon/Jacobs, though I still believe in taking the best player in startups and not filling out your lineup so I don't regret it.

QB: Wentz, Carr, Garappolo

RB: CMC, Etienne, Singletary, Conner, Lindsay

WR: Jefferson, Metcalf, Ridley, Cooks, Bateman, Toney, Marshall, G Davis

TE: Fant

I went in planning to probably punt on QB until the later rounds unless something crazy happened, which it didn't.  QBs went off the board pretty fast which I was happy with.

Etienne not landing in a spot to start right away definitely hurt me (startup was before the NFL draft).  I took him over Mixon/Jacobs, though I still believe in taking the best player in startups and not filling out your lineup so I don't regret it.

Ok. How do you have CMC, Jefferson and Metcalf (all first round ADP in non-SF) but I have to assume you made some draft pick trades, yes?

I'm nearing being done with a $77 SF BB dynasty startup. BB changes it (a little bit). 22 players on roster come regular season instead of 20 and still cutdown to 16 at the end of March. Those extra 2 spots inseason aren't much. So far:

Lawrence, Winston, Minshew
Swift, Gibson, Dobbins, Chuba, Herbert
Aiyuk, Claypool, Pittman, Marshall, Amon-Ra, Edwards, Fitzpatrick, Powell
Pitts, Trautman, Long

That's 19 with a couple D/K left to go and a few dart throws left to go. Chuba didn't really land and neither did Herbert either, but they might be flippable as upside handcuffs. Otherwise I have a pick coming up soon and will probably look for another RB. 

Singletary and Conner are in much better shape than they were a few days ago. ETN spot is better than most people think. Same with Marshall. 

I did a $350 FootballGuys Players championship redraft tonight. They just started today and I like to do a couple early ones. I'm going to (try to) hold off until August for the rest of the ones I'm doing. But here is my draft from the 12 spot:

Fields, Fitzpatrick, Winston
Swift, Gibson, J Williams, Sermon, Douks, Mitchell
Aiyuk, Chark, Jeudy, G Davis, Marshall, Amon-Ra, Nico
Hockenson, Higbee
Chiefs, McManus

Mike Davis went in the 5th before ETN. 

Rookie drafts start popping off in the morning for FFPC. They're staggering the start times to avoid overloading the servers. Seems wise.

I have some starting as early as 5:56 am local time and as late as 10:30. I am coaching a little league game tomorrow afternoon and am probably going to be OTC throughout. I'm going to have to give my phone to my wife.

Rookie drafts start popping off in the morning for FFPC. They're staggering the start times to avoid overloading the servers. Seems wise.

I have some starting as early as 5:56 am local time and as late as 10:30. I am coaching a little league game tomorrow afternoon and am probably going to be OTC throughout. I'm going to have to give my phone to my wife.
I'm west coast so I'm probably going to be the guy holding up all my drafts where I have an early pick.

Seems the most active time for drafts is first thing in the morning and I sleep through it. 

I'm west coast so I'm probably going to be the guy holding up all my drafts where I have an early pick.

Seems the most active time for drafts is first thing in the morning and I sleep through it. 
Mine starts at 6:45am PST and I have the 1.6 pick, so if the top 5 go as expected (3RBs/Chase/Pitts), then I’ll likely be holding things up looking to trade out of the 6th pick for a vet RB. Fingers crossed that the Jacobs owner, who picks 1st overall, picks Harris and is perhaps down on Jacobs since the Drake signing (I own Drake) so maybe I can pry Jacobs from him. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread