What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ron Johnson (1 Viewer)

Joe Mammy

Footballguy
Florida Man to Wisky Man—

I see your Ron Johnson and raise you Rick Scott & Marco Rubio...

May the most craziness win!

Last edited by a moderator:
As owner of a pass through business entity, Ron Johnson forever has my gratitude.  His holdout for his vote in the last tax bill ensured that pass through entities were treated the same as corporations.  He can do a lot of wrongs, spit in my face, curse me out in front of my family, and I'll still thank him.

As owner of a pass through business entity, Ron Johnson forever has my gratitude.  His holdout for his vote in the last tax bill ensured that pass through entities were treated the same as corporations.  He can do a lot of wrongs, spit in my face, curse me out in front of my family, and I'll still thank him.
I’m happy you won’t be double taxed, Shula is my all time fav coach but today’s remarks by RJ will go down as the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard from a senatorial leader...probably shouldn’t have raised.

I think the craziest thing is it's not out the question....

Absolutely nothing would surprise me anymore.

What relevance does that have to this?

What is Ron Johnson’s point? Is he trying to absolve Trump or MAGA people of blame?
Look, all I'm saying is it's not out of the realm of possibilities.....when you have lefties who hate Trump as much as they do/did, why is it so crazy?  I'm sure both far right, and far left try to frame the other side.  Just as both Dems and repubs use some sort of bending, or breaking of the rules to get or impede votes.

So was McCarthy's theory on Fred Fisher. But it would have been pretty ridiculous for anyone to cite that to justify conspiracy beliefs about Russian collusion, wouldn't it?

Let us not assassinate the truth further, Manster. You've done enough.
The truth got assassinated in our political world a long ### time ago

Look, all I'm saying is it's not out of the realm of possibilities.....when you have lefties who hate Trump as much as they do/did, why is it so crazy?  I'm sure both far right, and far left try to frame the other side.  Just as both Dems and repubs use some sort of bending, or breaking of the rules to get or impede votes.
To what extent do you think it’s possible that Trump wasn’t to blame for this debacle? He organized this thing based on his insecurities, he wound all these people up, he lit the fuse.

Then he has toadies like this Ron Johnson dude throwing obvious and sad distractions out.

The dude has a scary large percentage of people under some weird spell :lol:

To what extent do you think it’s possible that Trump wasn’t to blame for this debacle? He organized this thing based on his insecurities, he wound all these people up, he lit the fuse.

Then he has toadies like this Ron Johnson dude throwing obvious and sad distractions out.

The dude has a scary large percentage of people under some weird spell :lol:
He didn't organize anything

The General said:
What relevance does that have to this?

What is Ron Johnson’s point? Is he trying to absolve Trump or MAGA people of blame?
Why would he need to absolve Trump?  He was already found not guilty. 

In the eyes of the law, correct.
Well there was that civil suit with OJ.

Anyways, Ron and his cohorts failure to accept courts rulings on the made up election fraud did seem to cause some problems on Jan 6th, no?

That he keeps doubling down to carry Trump’s water is sad. 

***Placeholder for your just like Russia 2016 comments*** :lol:

I get the guy has elections to win so he’ll keep up with this until it is no longer politically advantageous.

In his comments on the Senate floor yesterday in opposition to the COVID19 Relief bill, Ron Johnson focused his speaking time on the physical size a hypothetical stack of one-dollar bills would be if one stacked different amounts, and how high the stack would reach if the stack were equal to $1million, $1billion, or $1trillon (!!!).  He brought a chart with him to the podium for reference, showing the thickness of a one-dollar bill (0.0043 inches) and extrapolating the math in terms of distance in inches, feet and, eventually, miles (!!!).  He is no longer just an embarrassment to the State of Wisconsin and the Republican Party, but is an embarrassment to our entire country and indeed, to the entire human race.

RON JOHNSON: Another way of looking at this is through distance and volume. So here's the calculation, I should have brought a dollar bill to just demonstrate it's thickness, but the thickness of a dollar bill is 4.3 thousandths of an inch thick.

So, to illustrate how much a trillion dollars is, let's start with a million. If you stacked a million-dollar bills on top of each other, they would be – they would stack up to be 358 feet high. You can see the calculation here. That's about a 30–35-foot story building.

So, how big would a stack of a billion-dollar bills be? It'd be 67.86 miles.  Now, there's something called the Kármán line, I think I'm pronouncing that right, that's the point where the atmosphere ends, and outer space begins. That's at 62 miles. So a stack of a billion dollars would actually exceed the atmosphere and extend into outer space. 67 miles.

So again, the next question is, how big would a stack be of a trillion-dollar bills? Well, it's a thousand times that. So it would be 67,866 miles high. That's an astonishingly large stack of dollar bills that equals a trillion dollars.

But again, we're not just talking a trillion dollars, we're not talking about just 67 miles worth, we're talking about $1.9 trillion dollars. Which would stack up to 135,732 miles high. Now, Madame President, the distance to the moon is 238,900 miles. So, that stack of $1.9 trillion worth of $1 bills would be more than halfway to the moon.

That is what we are debating spending. A stack of dollar bills that extends more than halfway the distance to the moon. And this is at a point in time where we're about $28 trillion in debt.

This is a man who spent the great majority of his energy over the past 6 months focusing on Hunter Biden's mythical laptop and various ridiculous child-like fantasies regarding the election and the violence of January 6.  His great concern today of course is the national debt.

I doubt WI can be happy with this guy delaying relief - but it is WI and logic doesn't work there like it does everywhere else.

For the record, Ron :tinfoilhat: Johnson was born in MN.  But yeah, WI elected him.  Just like WI elected Joe McCarthy too.   :lol:

I can watch live video of his astounding heaps of BS. And hear his maniacal ramblings on the radio.

He's nutjob city in a thimble.
yeah, we get it. Anyone who doesn't bend the knee to the liberal orthodoxy is a nut job.  👍 

Also, it appears your question about wanting to know the thoughts of people from Wisconsin was just a ploy to rail against him I suppose.  You weren't really interested in hearing thoughts of people that actually live here.

yeah, we get it. Anyone who doesn't bend the knee to the liberal orthodoxy is a nut job.  👍 

Also, it appears your question about wanting to know the thoughts of people from Wisconsin was just a ploy to rail against him I suppose.  You weren't really interested in hearing thoughts of people that actually live here.
Are you wisky man? Please tell me all about it. All I have to go on is your nutcase senator.

Are you wisky man? Please tell me all about it. All I have to go on is your nutcase senator.
Once again, your question about wanting to know the people's thoughts was just a ploy.  It was disingenuous of you to ask it if you really weren't interested in hearing them.

I have no idea who whiskey Man is or what you're even talking about.

Please allow me to enlighten. Wisky man = Wisconsin man. Ron Johnson is the nutcase wisky man spewing crazzzzzzzedd BS. Get it now?

You think he's crazy, you should see the Democrats spouting crap about Russian collusion, pee tapes and Russian hookers.
The russian hookers are the pee pee tapes. Soon to be exposed. Fat boy orangutan will soon be fitted for solitude confinement.

Happy Days Are Here Again!

"can I still get a big mac?"

The russian hookers are the pee pee tapes. Soon to be exposed. Fat boy orangutan will soon be fitted for solitude confinement.

Happy Days Are Here Again!

"can I still get a big mac?"
Next time, don't ask a question if you don't want an answer.  :shrug:

I'll remember not to take the stinky bait next time.  

At least he’s honest about his racism, owning it with pride. 

"I knew those were people who love this country, that truly respect law enforcement, would never do anything to break the law, so I wasn't concerned," Johnson said about the predominantly white crowd that marched to the U.S. Capitol to overturn a presidential election and triggered an assault that left five people dead, 140 police officers injured and windows smashed. 

"Now, had the tables been turned, and Joe — this is going to get me in trouble — had the tables been turned and President Trump won the election and tens of thousands of Black Lives Matter and antifa, I might have been a little concerned," Johnson said during an interview with syndicated radio show host Joe "Pags" Pagliarulo. 

At least he’s honest about his racism, owning it with pride. 
Yeah, okay.  This is a complete misrepresentation of his position and, of course, you guys drop to the standard "He's racist" nonsense.  The word "racist" doesn't have any meaning anymore when you constantly use it to describe those that don't vote like you do.

He knew they loved their country, respected law enforcement and wouldn't break the law.

Seems like the opposite of what is reality

Yeah, okay.  This is a complete misrepresentation of his position and, of course, you guys drop to the standard "He's racist" nonsense.  The word "racist" doesn't have any meaning anymore when you constantly use it to describe those that don't vote like you do.
How can this dude say “that they are people who love this country and they truly respect law enforcement and would never do anything to break that law”. That’s insane to say :lol:

It’s a direct quote, not a “position.” We’ve always known he’s a moron, but I’ve never called him racist. I’m not sure that he’s ever owed it publicly like this before. 

Users who are viewing this thread