What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New 32 Team Dynasty/IDP/Superflex/TE Prem/Salary Cap (1 Viewer)

ISUYowell

Footballguy
Quick Summary of the important details:

Total amount due is $175 ($110 entry for 2021 + $55 entry for 2022(Half Payment)  + $4 for trophy/ring, $3 site fee x 1 seasons); Must be paid for 1.5 seasons at all times (current plus next) Trophy and site fee comes out once per year.

LeagueSafe is used to hold funds

32 teams, split into 2 conferences and 8 divisions, just like the NFL

A live draft order selection with be broadcast via fantasyfootballnerd.com

Start up draft with 55 picks

1 devy draft per year, Picks are tradable

2 player copy of each player

Salary Cap of 185 Million

55 man rosters, 70 in off season

7 round slow Rookie draft in May;

12-man Taxi Squads for players up to three years

Slack for league chat

By Laws:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z-ts09WOWnEqQZZ1j4s6wN0KXgPNouNJcXqzovYv6Iw/edit?usp=sharing

I am still tweaking the bylaws and setting up the MFL site but I wanted to start to get owners .

We are looking for ACTIVE owners – active meaning you respond to trade offers, vote in polls, participate in GroupMe chat, etc. through the entire year, not just in season. Please reply to this post or reach out to me at ISUYowell435@aol.com if interested. Looking forward to filling this league up. 

Interested in your league. I play on another MFL league very similar, please PM me available teams and payment due dates etc.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread