What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CPAC Conference (1 Viewer)

Your whole premise for this thread was to take a dump on conservatives. 
Sorry but they have chosen to take a dump on themselves. I’m just a witness. I also find it very illuminating that you haven’t challenged a single fact that i wrote in the OP or elsewhere throughout this thread. Instead you’ve chosen to attack me. 

They’re not about making points, Tim - their brand is insults over content.  

I’m aware. And it’s frustrating because they’re going to keep losing so badly and I’m not going to gloat about it. I will be disappointed. We need two vibrant political parties in this country, not one reasonable party and another full of conspiracy theorists. This is terrible. 

Try to be better.
I don’t regard that as an insult Chaz. I believe we should be governed by smart, educated  and experienced people who should be voted for by smart, educated, and experienced voters and that the rest should stay away from politics. If that makes me an elitist then I’m proud to be one. 
But I do it find it highly amusing that he called me an elitist and then wrote “don’t respond, not worth my time.” Rather ironic that. 

I was starting to believe that Trump might have a shot in 2024 but after 10min of this speech I'm no longer worried.
Seems what I am reading its no different than anything else he has ever done...and the rhetoric that had a record number of people vote for the other guy.

On behalf of parents and families across the country Trump calls for Biden to get the kids back in school right away.   :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
tonydead said:
On behalf of parents and families across the country Trump calls for Biden to get the kids back in school right away.   :thumbup:
And thank God for Trump regarding the vaccine.  It would have taken any other president 5 years to get that rolled out (according to him).

Millions of people saved by Operation Warp Speed getting multiple vaccines approved in a matter of months.  

Trump defends Biden in saying there was no vaccine.  He doesnt think he just mispoke, he just didnt know what the hell is going on. 

Millions of people saved by Operation Warp Speed getting multiple vaccines approved in a matter of months.  

Trump defends Biden in saying there was no vaccine.  He doesnt think he just mispoke, he just didnt know what the hell is going on. 
Nice one!!!

And thank God for Trump regarding the vaccine.  It would have taken any other president 5 years to get that rolled out (according to him).
In truth he does deserve some credit for speeding up the process. It’s one thing that during the pandemic I give him credit for. Many lives have been saved because of this. 

Users who are viewing this thread