Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

CPAC Conference

1 minute ago, timschochet said:

Who is trolling in this thread? Seems like more you than me. 

Your whole premise for this thread was to take a dump on conservatives. You arent even watching the conference. You're an elitist.  Please dont reply, not worth my time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

The guy was a coat holder and the results in that poll show it.

Shame, because none of the names on that list make me think about voting for any of them. Certainly not DeSantis nor anyone related to Trump.

6 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Your whole premise for this thread was to take a dump on conservatives. 

Sorry but they have chosen to take a dump on themselves. I’m just a witness. I also find it very illuminating that you haven’t challenged a single fact that i wrote in the OP or elsewhere throughout this thread. Instead you’ve chosen to attack me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kal El said:

I mean, if some people are into that sort of thing, that’s their business. If they need a rich father figure to look up to, I can think of about a half dozen that would be better.

Darth Vader comes to mind.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

They’re not about making points, Tim - their brand is insults over content.  

I’m aware. And it’s frustrating because they’re going to keep losing so badly and I’m not going to gloat about it. I will be disappointed. We need two vibrant political parties in this country, not one reasonable party and another full of conspiracy theorists. This is terrible. 

2 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Darth Vader comes to mind.

I never thought of him as rich, but I suppose being second in command of a galactic empire would have a decent paycheck and benefits package attached.

Just now, Chaz McNulty said:

Try to be better.

I don’t regard that as an insult Chaz. I believe we should be governed by smart, educated  and experienced people who should be voted for by smart, educated, and experienced voters and that the rest should stay away from politics. If that makes me an elitist then I’m proud to be one. 
But I do it find it highly amusing that he called me an elitist and then wrote “don’t respond, not worth my time.” Rather ironic that. 

• Like 1

Just now, tonydead said:

Joe Biden with the most disastrous first month in presidential history. 

I didn’t know Trump could mispronounce his own name that badly. Glad he’s out of office, then.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, zoonation said:

What a train wreck the GOP is. Trot out this washed up number to tell everyone how great he is and play the same tired “hits”that lost the party power. 

This party has no ideas.  

Yea we need more ideas like bombing countries

• Like 2

Just now, mrip541 said:

I was starting to believe that Trump might have a shot in 2024 but after 10min of this speech I'm no longer worried.

Seems what I am reading its no different than anything else he has ever done...and the rhetoric that had a record number of people vote for the other guy.

5 minutes ago, tonydead said:

In addressing the 2024 election Father Trump says, "Who knows, I might decide to beat them for a third time."

Hilarious considering he never actually won a popular vote, instead losing both by a combined 10 million votes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

On behalf of parents and families across the country Trump calls for Biden to get the kids back in school right away.  :thumbup:

And thank God for Trump regarding the vaccine.  It would have taken any other president 5 years to get that rolled out (according to him).

• Laughing 2

Millions of people saved by Operation Warp Speed getting multiple vaccines approved in a matter of months.  

Trump defends Biden in saying there was no vaccine.  He doesnt think he just mispoke, he just didnt know what the hell is going on. 

Just now, tonydead said:

Millions of people saved by Operation Warp Speed getting multiple vaccines approved in a matter of months.  

Trump defends Biden in saying there was no vaccine.  He doesnt think he just mispoke, he just didnt know what the hell is going on. 

Nice one!!!

2 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

And thank God for Trump regarding the vaccine.  It would have taken any other president 5 years to get that rolled out (according to him).

In truth he does deserve some credit for speeding up the process. It’s one thing that during the pandemic I give him credit for. Many lives have been saved because of this.