What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$200 12-MAN DYNASTY FAAB PPR SF SLEEPER LEAGUE STARTUP - LeagueSafe Bonus (1 Viewer)

MareeK

Footballguy
$200 12-MAN DYNASTY FAAB PPR SF SLEEPER LEAGUE STARTUP - LeagueSafe Bonus

Welcome I am starting a $200.00 Buy in 12-Man Dynasty League. The League will use Sleeper app and LeagueSafe for payments.

I am looking for dedicated players who are wanting to be apart of a league for decades to come. 

This year and next year will have to be paid for by everyone before we will start the startup draft. 

I have a lot of experience commissioning fantasy football leagues. 118 leagues over 15 years

Will be a live draft via the sleeper app. We are aiming to start the draft around April 1st.

Payout structure

Champ=$1300 2nd=$500 3rd=$200

+ Most points scored during our fantasy regular season = $200

+ $200 will go into the BONUS POT - which will be awarded to a team who wins the championship 2 consecutive years. This will grow year after year until it is won. Then it will start again.

Roster

1-QB 2-RB 3-WR 1-TE 2-FLEX(RB/WR/TE) 1-FLEX(QB/RB/WR/TE) 24-BENCH PLUS 4-TAXI(ROOKIES ONLY)

No Kickers - No DST - No IR spots

Scoring

Standard Scoring

Full PPR

Passing TDs = 6pts 

Draft pick trading will be allowed

If you are interested please E-mail me for the link to sleeper and any questions you may have.

Mareeknoodlemen@yahoo.com

The draft will be a slow draft. 8 hours per pick with a pause at 10PM through 7AM Central Time.

Users who are viewing this thread