What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Searching for the 1%... (1 Viewer)

Agent575

Footballguy
Entering our 10th year, our club is always looking for owners that are like us...super active and wanting more from a league than just the same old thing.

Are you tired of playing with people that hardly care or can't remember to set a lineup? Are you interested in being part of something that's truly more than "just a fantasy league"?

I am yet to see anything that resembles what we have built so if you answered YES to the above, it would at least be worth it to check us out. 

WARNING:

Our bylaws are extensive.  You could spend hours looking through our sites and still not see it all.  Our expectations of owners are unlike you have ever seen before.  Having some money is not enough to get into this club.  There is a process.  You EARN everything but that's just one of many reasons why our owners LOVE it and have statistically cut down on their other leagues since finding us.  If you don't spend HOURS on this hobby it's not going to be for you, I promise.  I'm trying to spare some of you from wasting your time.

Anyway, please check us out as we are always looking for folks like us but there are a couple immediate openings should you get through the process.  We'd love to meet you!

Roster Wars

The FRONT PORCH and our BYLAWS is what you want to look through.  There is so much more and that will come if you can get through these first.  Thanks for reading!

First off, I am impressed.  This is an impressive league and structure for a fantasy football league. 

I do not meet the criteria as you have outlined, since I see it as a hobby, but your design is well formatted. 

Good Luck! 

First off, I am impressed.  This is an impressive league and structure for a fantasy football league. 

I do not meet the criteria as you have outlined, since I see it as a hobby, but your design is well formatted. 

Good Luck! 
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread