What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Space X Starship SN10 Takes Off, Goes 10k High, Lands, BLOWS UP (1 Viewer)

That was so fake. 

:lol:

I was looking for the two strings trying to “fly” that vibrator against a grey sheet. 

No, the test was in Texas, and it landed on ground, then went kaboom.
In fairness, it was a huge step forward.  The two attempts before this one didn't even get the thing to land.  I watched last night and they cut back to the news before it blew up.  It was cool to watch.  Did they say why it blew up?  Am I to assume a crack that lead to highly flammable fuel being ignited or some such?

Yes...prior to the boom...that was pretty freakind cool.  Seeing the thing go up, hover, the little flip maneuver to then fall belly first for a bit, then lighting the engines again to flip to landing position.  Pretty crazy to watch.  

And yes...the announcing was over the top.  Very exited science guys...and the marveling over the cameras/robot things was a bit annoying too.

In fairness, it was a huge step forward.  The two attempts before this one didn't even get the thing to land.  I watched last night and they cut back to the news before it blew up.  It was cool to watch.  Did they say why it blew up?  Am I to assume a crack that lead to highly flammable fuel being ignited or some such?
I heard some speculation on the feed that this was the cause. I heard "methane leak" I think.

I believe it was a methane leak, but because it was a test flight, they’re wanting to work everything out before they try to put people on it.

Users who are viewing this thread