What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pope Francis warns of another Great Flood (1 Viewer)

NorvilleBarnes

Footballguy
"Pope Francis said in a new book released on Tuesday that the world could face a catastrophe like the Great Flood if human beings fail to address climate change."

LINK

"Wait" - Noah probably.

Just a matter of time before Mother Nature slaps mankind back to the stone age. Just hope everyone I know is dead and gone before it happens. 

"Pope Francis said in a new book released on Tuesday that the world could face a catastrophe like the Great Flood if human beings fail to address climate change."

LINK

"Wait" - Noah probably.
"[We]'re gonna need a bigger boat." - def Chief Brody

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I gotta give Francis some credit here. It takes a lot of chutzpah for a religious leader to admit that Great Floods can be semi-random and aren't the exclusive domain of a supernatural, omnipotent supreme being.

One great big festering neon distraction
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied
Learn to swim, learn to swim, learn to swim
'Cause Mom's gonna fix it all soon
Mom's comin' 'round to put it back the way it ought to be

Learn to swim, learn to swim

The Pope needs to go back and read Genesis. The Almighty said He’d never use a flood to destroy the earth again.

NorvilleBarnes said:

LINK

"Wait" - Noah probably.
The flood was caused by sin not global warming.    You'd think that is the kind of information the pope might have picked up on.

The flood was caused by sin not global warming.    You'd think that is the kind of information the pope might have picked up on.
Huh I would have thought a flood was caused by abnormal atmospheric conditions or a rapid melting of ice and/or snow, or some combination thereof then caused a significant amount of water to flow onto otherwise dry land. 

Back to 8-8 on front page for you @NorvilleBarnes

From Scottish comedian Danny Bhoy

if Noah would have come to Scotland and asked for two each of their native animals because there was to be 40 days and 40 nights of rain would be met with the response of "Big deal! We're already on day 52!

Users who are viewing this thread