What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My puppy is a little TikTok star! (2 Viewers)

offdee

Footballguy
I searched for the Dog thread, but of course, just ended up wasting 15 mins.  

Was going to share, and brag a bit, how my 1yr old Dog is quickly becoming a little TikTok celebrity.   75K new followers over the past 15 days, with fan pages and “dog cults” created by the youngins on the app. 

TikTik contacted and asked me to be an official “content creator” and now I get paid to create vids and try to increase engagement. Small potatoes now, but if keep growing at this rate, who knows.  Right now I only make around $6 per day with present status, but whatever...I’ll take an extra $200 per month for doing this!  Making the videos are fun for me and a nice little creative outlet.  Been pretty crazy, but cool at the same time. 

If you, your wife or your kids are on TikTok, check my pup out and appreciate a follow! Will make me an extra 2 cents 😂

@maxwelldawg

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeMDcHsa/

Just hit 200K followers.  The video I posted yesterday for April Fools has 1,1 million views in 24hrs. 😳

Welcome to the world of social influencing. Have you thought about reaching out to brands to slip something into one of your posts for a fee? Dog food, dog toys, etc? there is a TON of money in that. You could be earning a couple grand a post for something like that. How do I know. This is my job now, albeit over on Instagram. 

I’m now at 109K (+7K in the last 24 hrs) 

And Tik Tok just contacted me to apply for the “TikTok Creator Marketplace” which is an exclusive group that Brands can search for matches for selling their products. Ish is starting to get real!  

https://www.tiktok.com/creators/creator-portal/en-us/getting-paid-to-create/creator-marketplace/

Welcome to the world of social influencing. Have you thought about reaching out to brands to slip something into one of your posts for a fee? Dog food, dog toys, etc? there is a TON of money in that. You could be earning a couple grand a post for something like that. How do I know. This is my job now, albeit over on Instagram. 
Eta... Had meant to ask what your IG features to get money rolling in.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheFanatic said:
I’m part of the TikTok Marketplace portal where only select influencers are promoted to companies. They contact us to do just what you describe. I’ve only had one contact so far and only offered payment in dog product, so I declined. 

How much scratch you making on this now??
It takes a couple days to find out what I’ll get from the 1.2 million vid, but about $200 total before then over the past month.

TT doesn’t pay out much really...the money is when companies start asking for product placement and driving follower to YouTube which I now started a page there too. YouTube I guess pays out good of get the following there. 

I’m part of the TikTok Marketplace portal where only select influencers are promoted to companies. They contact us to do just what you describe. I’ve only had one contact so far and only offered payment in dog product, so I declined. 
There are lots of websites that pair influencers with brands. Their pay is garbage and the work is less than infrequent. The real key is to approach brands often, plant a seed with them that you would like to work with them promoting their product and, if you have planted enough seeds, you can hopefully harvest often enough to have a nice side/semi passive income. 

There are lots of websites that pair influencers with brands. Their pay is garbage and the work is less than infrequent. The real key is to approach brands often, plant a seed with them that you would like to work with them promoting their product and, if you have planted enough seeds, you can hopefully harvest often enough to have a nice side/semi passive income. 
How would I go about “approaching a brand”?

How would I go about “approaching a brand”?
Start with the "drug dealer." Use/feature a product in a post and tag them. See if they respond. Show them the metrics and ask if they would like to see their product in your feed more often. If they say yes, get back to me and we will talk dollars. 

If they don't respond, you might have to work a little harder to show them what you did. They may have missed it. They may have seen it but aren't into influencer marketing. Message them and send a link to the post. 

If the brand isn't on TikTok, it will be harder to get their attention. You might have to send the link via Twitter or FB.

Start with a product you actually use. Shows brand loyalty and passion for the product. That's important to them. 

Good luck. Getting that first brand is the hardest. After that, it will be much easier. 

Just hit 200K followers.  The video I posted yesterday for April Fools has 1,1 million views in 24hrs. 😳
Now at 221K followers and that April Fools Day vid still getting views and comments...at 1.7 million views presently. 

A company contacted me last night wanting to print Max’s image and name on one of their nice fleece blankets and have me make a video about it with a link to purchase.  I’d get 20% of all sales. 

Users who are viewing this thread