What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone watch or play this (1 Viewer)

Beef Ravioli

Footballguy
I played once in a high school youth group activity. We called it frisbee football. I get highlights sent to my Facebook feed somehow. Maybe watching a whole game is not that exciting but the highlights are awesome. Never seen it offered on tv but I think I would watch it. Are these guys professionals, making a living or weekend warriors?

https://www.theaudl.com/

Loved playing ultimate when I was a kid. Used to play pick up games a ton in high school between/after classes, but we didn't have formal positions and you could just have as many people per team as you wanted so it wasn't nearly the competitive league rules that these guys must use. It's great for older guys like us, you run and jump but not too much and it's non contact unless you're a jerk.

Around here we can it ultimate frisbee or just ultimate. I haven't played since college intramural, but it's fun. 

Around here we can it ultimate frisbee or just ultimate. I haven't played since college intramural, but it's fun. 
That's what I was going to say.  Ultimate frisbee was what we called it.  Was a regular game during Jr High/Freshman PE classes.

Lot's of ultimate players have transitioned to the Disc Golf Pro Tour.  Brodie Smith is a pretty cool story if you are familiar with him from Ultimate circles.

Users who are viewing this thread