What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blue Anon (1 Viewer)

Let me guess...its catching on according to Gateway Pundit...brought to you by the folks that all left facebook for Parler (odd how most I saw saying they were doing that are still so active on facebook).

So, add it to the pile with Blexit, Uranium One, Laptop From Hell, and all the other bad-faith attempts at catchphrases which failed to gain momentum?
I am sure it will enter the popular lexicon be just as successful as "alt-left" has. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess...its catching on according to Gateway Pundit...brought to you by the folks that all left facebook for Parler (odd how most I saw saying they were doing that are still so active on facebook).
Asking Gateway Pundit for expert advice on almost anything is like asking a caveman for advice on electrical circuitry.

very big on the epoch times and 16chan

A new term was born to describe people on the left pushing conspiracy theories  

The definition covers a lot of ground from Russia to the Proud Boys storming DC any day.  Seems like we may need a thread to discuss the latest conspiracy theories from the left  

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blue Anon
There is no term in your link. It’s a stupid idea anyway- there isn’t some anonymous person leaving cryptic messages claiming to be an official in the administration who is claiming that Joe Biden or anyone else is the only one that can take down the satan worshiping Republicans. There was an investigation into Russian interference; turns out they did it. There is an ongoing investigation into the Capitol breach...let me know when someone investigates anything Q has claimed.

There is no term in your link. It’s a stupid idea anyway- there isn’t some anonymous person leaving cryptic messages claiming to be an official in the administration who is claiming that Joe Biden or anyone else is the only one that can take down the satan worshiping Republicans. There was an investigation into Russian interference; turns out they did it. There is an ongoing investigation into the Capitol breach...let me know when someone investigates anything Q has claimed.
No, but there are thousands of lefties flooding social media and message boards with their concocted theories and talking points that at the end of day don’t hold water.  

Looks like Big Tech does not like the use of this term.  Here is a photo from Twitter 

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1368236794433728513?s=21

In case this user gets banned from Twitter.  Here is an article from an independent media source detailing failed Blue Anon theories from just the past few weeks. 

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/03/06/a-step-forward-adding-blue-anon-to-the-political-lexicon-to-stigmatize-idiot-pundits-on-the-left-n338554

No, but there are thousands of lefties flooding social media and message boards with their concocted theories and talking points that at the end of day don’t hold water.  

Looks like Big Tech does not like the use of this term.  Here is a photo from Twitter 

In case this user gets banned from Twitter.  Here is an article from an independent media source detailing failed Blue Anon theories from just the past few weeks. 

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/03/06/a-step-forward-adding-blue-anon-to-the-political-lexicon-to-stigmatize-idiot-pundits-on-the-left-n338554
“Ukraine hoax” sorry but that call happened, and nothing that’s happened since has shown me that trump and Giuliani weren’t trying to get a public announcement from Ukraine to damage Biden’s presidential chances. 

The whole “they say people will storm the Capitol any day now and round up congress” is the Qanon claim. This just happened and the same group keeps claiming Trump will be president sometime in March. This won’t happen, but as long as we allow these terrorist groups to operate as militias things like plans to kidnap the governor of Michigan will continue to be a threat. I think, considering a mob just broke their way in its reasonable to take the precautions in the short term anyway to secure the Capitol. There is no group rallying around “blue anon” or waving “blue anon” flags; another bogeyman for you to rant about and false equivelant to actual nut jobs supporting the former president. 

Great article and so on point.  Thanks!  :thumbup:

Ahh...a Breitbart opinion about another publication.  Yeah...that is very compelling.  (Again, sarcasm).  Odd that instead of seeing that redstate is quite biased...the turn is to then attack another source anyway.  One with far more credibility world wise, far fewer failed fact checks, and despite the push from the Trump era republicans... less biased source.

also...yeah, pepe le pew and speedy were pretty terrible characters...one a sort of rapey skunk and the other a poor stereotype of the mexican culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so easy, even a caveman could do it.  Good work.  👍
What was easy?  Showing a columnist had an opinion that was pretty close to the truth about those two characters?  In what way does that make redstate any less biased?  Or any more factual?

Hint...it doesn't.

It’s hilarious that qAnon is such a black eye they want the left to be associated with it.
The only ones talking about qAnon in this forum are the left leaners.  It almost seems like wishful thinking. 
I don't think @The Dude was referring to posters in this forum. Jack Posobiec doesn't post here, does he? I think @The Dude's point is that Jack Posobiec and other conservatives are so embarrassed by the level of Q support among Republicans, that they felt the need to fabricate a similar theory about the left.

(Also, @Qanon would disagree with your entire premise.)

Ahh...a Breitbart opinion about another publication.  Yeah...that is very compelling.  (Again, sarcasm).  Odd that instead of seeing that redstate is quite biased...the turn is to then attack another source anyway.  One with far more credibility world wise, far fewer failed fact checks, and despite the push from the Trump era republicans... less biased source.

also...yeah, pepe le pew and speedy were pretty terrible characters...one a sort of rapey skunk and the other a poor stereotype of the mexican culture.
Speedy at least had the backing of the Latin communities on Cartoon Network, but even as a kid, Pepe Le Pew was off-putting.

What was easy?  Showing a columnist had an opinion that was pretty close to the truth about those two characters?  In what way does that make redstate any less biased?  Or any more factual?

Hint...it doesn't.
You constantly support a source that is more concerned about a cartoon skunk and the fastest mouse in all Mexico that were last relevant forty years ago than the current Governor of their home state.  

You constantly support a source that is more concerned about a cartoon skunk and the fastest mouse in all Mexico that were last relevant forty years ago than the current Governor of their home state.  
What are you talking about?  The Times is all over the Cuomo story.  It’s like you guys can’t argue without building a straw man.

and, blu-anon?  Oof.   

I support a source from bogus attacks calling it fake news and unreliable...especially from those who spread links from far worse places.

The source didn’t call things that...an author was.  

Nor does it show they are more concerned with that than cuomo sonce they have broke several of the cuomo stories.

I support a source from bogus attacks calling it fake news and unreliable...especially from those who spread links from far worse places.

The source didn’t call things that...an author was.  

Nor does it show they are more concerned with that than cuomo sonce they have broke several of the cuomo stories.
What’s next for the venerable NYT?  An investigation into Tweety Bird and how she offends people with a lisp?  #CancelTweety?

The NYT are not just “all over” the Cuomo story; they’re the ones that broke it. 
This is BS. They had the story over a year ago and they did nothing. They only brought it to the public's attention after the election.

They did it for their own self-serving interests to try and get Trump out of office. The prevailing line the last four years was was to make Trump look bad and cover for any Democrats.

This is BS. They had the story over a year ago and they did nothing. They only brought it to the public's attention after the election.

They did it for their own self-serving interests to try and get Trump out of office. The prevailing line the last four years was was to make Trump look bad and cover for any Democrats.
More appropriately species-serving than self-serving, but sure.

:goodposting:

Exactly, they will only expose their own when backed in a corner with no alternative. 
How were they backed in a corner?  They were the ones bringing the information out?  They found it out...didn’t look the other way.

You all are making up a false narrative.

Users who are viewing this thread