Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry, us liberals met and decided to cancel that term.

That's so fetch!

A new term was born to describe people on the left pushing conspiracy theories   The definition covers a lot of ground from Russia to the Proud Boys storming DC any day.  Seems like we may need a

Let me guess...its catching on according to Gateway Pundit...brought to you by the folks that all left facebook for Parler (odd how most I saw saying they were doing that are still so active on facebook).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sea Duck said:

So, add it to the pile with Blexit, Uranium One, Laptop From Hell, and all the other bad-faith attempts at catchphrases which failed to gain momentum?

I am sure it will enter the popular lexicon be just as successful as "alt-left" has. 

Edited by squistion
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

A new term was born to describe people on the left pushing conspiracy theories  

The definition covers a lot of ground from Russia to the Proud Boys storming DC any day.  Seems like we may need a thread to discuss the latest conspiracy theories from the left  

 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blue Anon

This is silly, everyone knows the left has all the experts.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Let me guess...its catching on according to Gateway Pundit...brought to you by the folks that all left facebook for Parler (odd how most I saw saying they were doing that are still so active on facebook).

Just don’t ask me no name names in the PSF.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Let me guess...its catching on according to Gateway Pundit...brought to you by the folks that all left facebook for Parler (odd how most I saw saying they were doing that are still so active on facebook).

Asking Gateway Pundit for expert advice on almost anything is like asking a caveman for advice on electrical circuitry.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Let me guess...its catching on according to Gateway Pundit...brought to you by the folks that all left facebook for Parler (odd how most I saw saying they were doing that are still so active on facebook).

very big on the epoch times and 16chan

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

A new term was born to describe people on the left pushing conspiracy theories  

The definition covers a lot of ground from Russia to the Proud Boys storming DC any day.  Seems like we may need a thread to discuss the latest conspiracy theories from the left  

 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blue Anon

There is no term in your link. It’s a stupid idea anyway- there isn’t some anonymous person leaving cryptic messages claiming to be an official in the administration who is claiming that Joe Biden or anyone else is the only one that can take down the satan worshiping Republicans. There was an investigation into Russian interference; turns out they did it. There is an ongoing investigation into the Capitol breach...let me know when someone investigates anything Q has claimed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

There is no term in your link. It’s a stupid idea anyway- there isn’t some anonymous person leaving cryptic messages claiming to be an official in the administration who is claiming that Joe Biden or anyone else is the only one that can take down the satan worshiping Republicans. There was an investigation into Russian interference; turns out they did it. There is an ongoing investigation into the Capitol breach...let me know when someone investigates anything Q has claimed.

No, but there are thousands of lefties flooding social media and message boards with their concocted theories and talking points that at the end of day don’t hold water.  
 

Looks like Big Tech does not like the use of this term.  Here is a photo from Twitter 

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1368236794433728513?s=21

In case this user gets banned from Twitter.  Here is an article from an independent media source detailing failed Blue Anon theories from just the past few weeks. 

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/03/06/a-step-forward-adding-blue-anon-to-the-political-lexicon-to-stigmatize-idiot-pundits-on-the-left-n338554

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

No, but there are thousands of lefties flooding social media and message boards with their concocted theories and talking points that at the end of day don’t hold water.  
 

Looks like Big Tech does not like the use of this term.  Here is a photo from Twitter 

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1368236794433728513?s=21

In case this user gets banned from Twitter.  Here is an article from an independent media source detailing failed Blue Anon theories from just the past few weeks. 

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/03/06/a-step-forward-adding-blue-anon-to-the-political-lexicon-to-stigmatize-idiot-pundits-on-the-left-n338554

 

“Ukraine hoax” sorry but that call happened, and nothing that’s happened since has shown me that trump and Giuliani weren’t trying to get a public announcement from Ukraine to damage Biden’s presidential chances. 

The whole “they say people will storm the Capitol any day now and round up congress” is the Qanon claim. This just happened and the same group keeps claiming Trump will be president sometime in March. This won’t happen, but as long as we allow these terrorist groups to operate as militias things like plans to kidnap the governor of Michigan will continue to be a threat. I think, considering a mob just broke their way in its reasonable to take the precautions in the short term anyway to secure the Capitol. There is no group rallying around “blue anon” or waving “blue anon” flags; another bogeyman for you to rant about and false equivelant to actual nut jobs supporting the former president. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, massraider said:

Jack Posobiec!

I'm sure this will gain as much credibility as Jack's other causes, PizzaGate and White Genocide. 

And another propaganda piece from redstate.

WashingtonPost and NYTimes are fake news and unreliable...unnamed sources make things a "journalistic turd"...but sure, redstate has some good stuff.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

 

WashingtonPost and NYTimes are fake news and unreliable...unnamed sources make things a "journalistic turd"...but sure, redstate has some good stuff.

 

Some of the most sense you’ve made in this forum.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Some of the most sense you’ve made in this forum.  

If only you sensed the sarcasm in that....because it would take extreme bias to believe that those places are fake news but redstate was a quality source.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

No, but there are thousands of lefties flooding social media and message boards with their concocted theories and talking points that at the end of day don’t hold water.  
 

Looks like Big Tech does not like the use of this term.  Here is a photo from Twitter 

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1368236794433728513?s=21

In case this user gets banned from Twitter.  Here is an article from an independent media source detailing failed Blue Anon theories from just the past few weeks. 

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/03/06/a-step-forward-adding-blue-anon-to-the-political-lexicon-to-stigmatize-idiot-pundits-on-the-left-n338554

 

Great article and so on point.  Thanks!  :thumbup:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

If only you sensed the sarcasm in that....because it would take extreme bias to believe that those places are fake news but redstate was a quality source.

You mean this NYT?  Quality indeed  

 

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/03/06/new-york-times-columnist-suggests-canceling-speedy-gonzales-pepe-le-pew/

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Ahh...a Breitbart opinion about another publication.  Yeah...that is very compelling.  (Again, sarcasm).  Odd that instead of seeing that redstate is quite biased...the turn is to then attack another source anyway.  One with far more credibility world wise, far fewer failed fact checks, and despite the push from the Trump era republicans... less biased source.

also...yeah, pepe le pew and speedy were pretty terrible characters...one a sort of rapey skunk and the other a poor stereotype of the mexican culture.

 

Edited by sho nuff
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

It's so easy, even a caveman could do it.  Good work.  👍

What was easy?  Showing a columnist had an opinion that was pretty close to the truth about those two characters?  In what way does that make redstate any less biased?  Or any more factual?

Hint...it doesn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It’s hilarious that qAnon is such a black eye they want the left to be associated with it.

The only ones talking about qAnon in this forum are the left leaners.  It almost seems like wishful thinking. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:
27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It’s hilarious that qAnon is such a black eye they want the left to be associated with it.

The only ones talking about qAnon in this forum are the left leaners.  It almost seems like wishful thinking. 

I don't think @The Dude was referring to posters in this forum. Jack Posobiec doesn't post here, does he? I think @The Dude's point is that Jack Posobiec and other conservatives are so embarrassed by the level of Q support among Republicans, that they felt the need to fabricate a similar theory about the left.

(Also, @Qanon would disagree with your entire premise.)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

The only ones talking about qAnon in this forum are the left leaners.  It almost seems like wishful thinking. 

Its almost as if there are Qanon believers in congress.  

Its actually a thing...its actually gotten into the Republican party and the previous White House.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Ahh...a Breitbart opinion about another publication.  Yeah...that is very compelling.  (Again, sarcasm).  Odd that instead of seeing that redstate is quite biased...the turn is to then attack another source anyway.  One with far more credibility world wise, far fewer failed fact checks, and despite the push from the Trump era republicans... less biased source.

also...yeah, pepe le pew and speedy were pretty terrible characters...one a sort of rapey skunk and the other a poor stereotype of the mexican culture.

 

Speedy at least had the backing of the Latin communities on Cartoon Network, but even as a kid, Pepe Le Pew was off-putting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kal El said:

Speedy at least had the backing of the Latin communities on Cartoon Network, but even as a kid, Pepe Le Pew was off-putting.

Dave Chapelle has a great bit about this. It’s naughty so I won’t post here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sho nuff said:

What was easy?  Showing a columnist had an opinion that was pretty close to the truth about those two characters?  In what way does that make redstate any less biased?  Or any more factual?

Hint...it doesn't.

You constantly support a source that is more concerned about a cartoon skunk and the fastest mouse in all Mexico that were last relevant forty years ago than the current Governor of their home state.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

You constantly support a source that is more concerned about a cartoon skunk and the fastest mouse in all Mexico that were last relevant forty years ago than the current Governor of their home state.  

What are you talking about?  The Times is all over the Cuomo story.  It’s like you guys can’t argue without building a straw man.

and, blu-anon?  Oof.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, zoonation said:

What are you talking about?  The Times is all over the Cuomo story.  It’s like you guys can’t argue without building a straw man.

and, blu-anon?  Oof.   

The “stories” are all at least a year old.  Sounds like he had a free pass for years.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

The “stories” are all at least a year old.  Sounds like he had a free pass for years.  

I think you mean the “events” are at least a year old. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

You constantly support a source that is more concerned about a cartoon skunk and the fastest mouse in all Mexico that were last relevant forty years ago than the current Governor of their home state.  

I support a source from bogus attacks calling it fake news and unreliable...especially from those who spread links from far worse places.

The source didn’t call things that...an author was.  
 

Nor does it show they are more concerned with that than cuomo sonce they have broke several of the cuomo stories.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

I support a source from bogus attacks calling it fake news and unreliable...especially from those who spread links from far worse places.

The source didn’t call things that...an author was.  
 

Nor does it show they are more concerned with that than cuomo sonce they have broke several of the cuomo stories.

What’s next for the venerable NYT?  An investigation into Tweety Bird and how she offends people with a lisp?  #CancelTweety?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

What’s next for the venerable NYT?  An investigation into Tweety Bird and how she offends people with a lisp?  #CancelTweety?

Weak effort here...all to deflect  away from a bad redstate article and a topic that doesn’t make much sense.

Edited by sho nuff
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2021 at 1:01 PM, knowledge dropper said:

A new term was born to describe people on the left pushing conspiracy theories  

The definition covers a lot of ground from Russia to the Proud Boys storming DC any day.  Seems like we may need a thread to discuss the latest conspiracy theories from the left  

 

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blue Anon

How did we make it this long without this behavior having its own term? Thank you for this, they have earned it. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Great article and so on point.  Thanks!  :thumbup:

I like how they referenced the Storming of the Bastille with a link so I could go see what that was.  I had no idea.  

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Weak effort here...all to deflect  away from a bad redstate article and a topic that doesn’t make much sense.

It usually is but you can outlast the Energizer Bunny so there's that

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, timschochet said:

The NYT are not just “all over” the Cuomo story; they’re the ones that broke it. 

After years of looking the other way regarding his treatment of women.  After almost a year of putting sick people in nursing homes?  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

After years of looking the other way regarding his treatment of women.  After almost a year of putting sick people in nursing homes?  

:goodposting:

Exactly, they will only expose their own when backed in a corner with no alternative. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, timschochet said:

The NYT are not just “all over” the Cuomo story; they’re the ones that broke it. 

This is BS. They had the story over a year ago and they did nothing. They only brought it to the public's attention after the election.

They did it for their own self-serving interests to try and get Trump out of office. The prevailing line the last four years was was to make Trump look bad and cover for any Democrats.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

This is BS. They had the story over a year ago and they did nothing. They only brought it to the public's attention after the election.

They did it for their own self-serving interests to try and get Trump out of office. The prevailing line the last four years was was to make Trump look bad and cover for any Democrats.

More appropriately species-serving than self-serving, but sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

After years of looking the other way regarding his treatment of women.  After almost a year of putting sick people in nursing homes?  

So they didn’t care more about Pepe And Speedy as you claimed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

:goodposting:

Exactly, they will only expose their own when backed in a corner with no alternative. 

How were they backed in a corner?  They were the ones bringing the information out?  They found it out...didn’t look the other way.

You all are making up a false narrative.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

What’s next for the venerable NYT?  An investigation into Tweety Bird and how she offends people with a lisp?  #CancelTweety?

Tweety is a male bird.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...