Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Kamala Harris' border crisis. Biden put her in charge.

13 hours ago, stlrams said:

Leaked email from border patrol.  2 agents watching 694 kids in a space meant for 80.  Kids have not been outside for weeks.  Kids sleeping on top of each other because not enough room. 

yea, but not Biden's fault.    It's, wait for it-----------------------------------
Trumps fault.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-border-crisis-deflect-blame-rep-jim-banks

8 hours ago, shadrap said:

yea, but not Biden's fault.    It's, wait for it-----------------------------------
Trumps fault.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-border-crisis-deflect-blame-rep-jim-banks

Just saw they are trying to blame their open borders disaster on Trump, that’s rich. :lmao:

Best part is there are blind followers that will believe it. 

• NorvilleBarnes changed the title to Kamala Harris' border crisis. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
24 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Just saw they are trying to blame their open borders disaster on Trump, that’s rich. :lmao:

Best part is there are blind followers that will believe it. 

well, apparently Joe is going to put some up in a motel/hotel.  

what a mess. but votes, damn the money.

I can say this:  Arizona & Texas are not happy states right now.  The surge is directly affecting them & it's not pretty.

Gila River AZ just declared a national emergency.

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Why is this thread now called:

Kamala Harris' border crisis. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please refer to your source for news.

If your source of news doesn't mention this, please consider a better source for news.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

• Like 3

Just now, NorvilleBarnes said:

Please refer to your source for news.

If your source of news doesn't mention this, please consider a better source for news.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

What news source is calling this Kamala Harris' border crisis? 

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

This explains so much.

What does? I don't understand why the thread title change was made. Why is this thread now called: Kamala Harris' border crisis?

Edited by squistion
  • Thinking 1

41 minutes ago, shadrap said:

well, apparently Joe is going to put some up in a motel/hotel.  

what a mess. but votes, damn the money.

I can say this:  Arizona & Texas are not happy states right now.  The surge is directly affecting them & it's not pretty.

Gila River AZ just declared a national emergency.

We are already under a border crisis national emergency.  You can triple stamp a double stamp.  

Just now, squistion said:

What does? I don't understand why the thread title change was made. 

I’m going to report it for being not cool.  Laughing at suffering kids is anything but cool.  

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

What does? I don't understand why the thread title change was made. Why is this thread now called: Kamala Harris' border crisis?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-appoints-harris-to-lead-coordination-efforts-on-southern-border/ar-BB1eVkGZ

Maybe her niece has some thoughts about this.  She seems to be in the know.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sabertooth said:

I’m going to report it for being not cool.  Laughing at suffering kids is anything but cool.  

I am guessing that the laughing was because Harris was tasked to lead that effort today (still not sure why that is so funny), and not laughing at the whole situation down there.   Still, pretty bad thread title.  

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, KarmaPolice said:

I am guessing that the laughing was because Harris was tasked to lead that effort today (still not sure why that is so funny), and not laughing at the whole situation down there.   Still, pretty bad thread title.  

This is where the thread title came from - https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/video-of-kamala-harris-laughing-at-border-crisis-question-fuels-republican-outrage/ar-BB1eRUlH

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

Oh nose Joes that’s not how it goes. You can’t delegate to the Momala (she/her). Na-uh, especially not when it’s your biggest screw up in the first 60 days. 

Why is this an issue?

• Laughing 1

14 minutes ago, Sabertooth said:

she was asked a question about the border crisis & she laughed.  she thought it was funny.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

:mellow:  

What niece? Didn't see a mention of a niece in your link. 

niece got in a pickle because she assumed some racist things about the Boulder madman & posted them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sabertooth said:

14 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

9 minutes ago, shadrap said:

she was asked a question about the border crisis & she laughed.  she thought it was funny.

@Sabertooth

maybe you should know what you’re talking about before rushing to report people

no one here is laughing at any kids

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Oh nose Joes that’s not how it goes. You can’t delegate to the Momala (she/her). Na-uh, especially not when it’s your biggest screw up in the first 60 days. 

Momala?

Man, you guys sure are desperate

• Laughing 1

So we've admitted it's a border crisis, we just can't figure out whose it is. Damn, and how many people have crossed over the border the past few weeks?

Sounds like a good deal to me for our citizens.

This is such a cluster. This couldn't have gone any worse for the country. Good work, Joe and Momala.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, the moops said:

Momala?

That's what she calls herself. HTH. 

ETA: And I'm assuming her stepkids do too. Otherwise that would just be weird. 

Edited by tonydead

6 minutes ago, Sabertooth said:

Above my pay grade to decide such things.  I'd rather be safe.  

Above something for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Westerberg said:

Does that make it right? 

It makes it hilarious. 

• NorvilleBarnes changed the title to Kamala Harris' border crisis. Biden put her in charge.
4 hours ago, squistion said:

Why is this thread now called:

Kamala Harris' border crisis. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VIDEO: 'The Five' rips Kamala Harris 'awkward laughing' during border question •Mar 23, 2021

Biden slammed for handling of border crisis; 'The Five' reacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDG4mmJ2S8

Here's video of her laughing. If Harris doesn't want threads about her laughing, she shouldn't be caught on camera laughing. If you don't want threads about her laughing, she shouldn't be caught on camera laughing.

4 hours ago, the moops said:

VIDEO: Hannity shares 'disturbing' new revelations on migrant facilities •Mar 24, 2021

Sean Hannity takes a closer look at the Biden administration's immigration policies and conditions at the border.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzgi1BXVsyE

More desperate than people being stacked up like sardines in a literal COVID hot box?

6 hours ago, Westerberg said:

Does that make it right? 

That she laughed about it?  No.  Then again, our elected officials constantly underwhelm.  Before anyone reminds me of Trump, that includes him also.  

On 3/23/2021 at 1:45 PM, timschochet said:

Because for most of those who come here without papers, there was no line, no means for them to access the country without breaking the law. 
Don’t get me wrong I do think they should be punished for breaking the law. But it’s a misdemeanor so the punishment should be a simple fine, perhaps some community service. Deportation is too harsh a penalty.

This is like someone steals  something and they don't have to return it when they get caught. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/23/2021 at 9:06 PM, stlrams said:

Leaked email from border patrol.  2 agents watching 694 kids in a space meant for 80.  Kids have not been outside for weeks.  Kids sleeping on top of each other because not enough room. 

The hard hitting news coverage I saw showed a bunch of kids outside playing soccer and having fun.  No bias there 

Westerberg - I think people were laughing about the irony of it.  In the last month we've been told - 

- there isn't a problem

- nothing to see here

- denials of overcrowding 

- The press not being able to see firsthand, why not if there is nothing to see?

- Psaki saying there is a crisis, then quickly changing her words

- It's Trump's fault

- The VP laughing about a question regarding it

- The very next day, her getting assigned to solve the "crisis"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jon_mx said:

The hard hitting news coverage I saw showed a bunch of kids outside playing soccer and having fun.  No bias there 

Wouldn’t be surprised if that video from when trump in office..