What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LEAGUE IS A GO WITH 10 CHODES - 5x5 League, but with Alternate Categories (1 Viewer)

Chemical X

Footballguy
so, my boy @Notorious T.R.E. and myself have talked aboot a league using alternate stats.

Looking at Fanthrax Free, I can do the following 5x5;

OPS - Runs - RBI - Stolen Base Net - XBH

ERA - K/9 - Sv+H - Win% - WHIP

there are some variations, but these seem to work, unless the group wants full out of the box 5x5 cats.

we could do wins+QS, k/bb, net saves, as pitching variations

runs created, sb %, as hitting variations

looking for a minimum of 10 guys to use either AL or NL, minimum of 12 for multi league.

sniffing around for interested types.  keep it at around $50-75.  i need to find a sight that can host.

Also, this will likely be a live-ish type draft, knock it oot in one night.

Once we get enough guys, i'll set league roster sizes, transaction rules, IR, normal stuff.

@urbanhack @DA RAIDERS @FishTacoTuesday

IN

Chemical X

Rated R @Rated R Superstar

TRE @Notorious T.R.E.

Cheese prefers NL @cheese

Cos

Possibly HellToupee @HellToupee

Bogart @Bogart

Urbanhack no NL only @urbanhack

Aloof @Aloof

da raiders @DA RAIDERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at Fanthrax, I can do the following 5x5;

ERA - K/9 - Sv+H - Win% - WHIP

there are some variations, but these seem to work, unless the group wants full out of the box 5x5 cats.

we could do wins+QS, k/bb, net saves, as pitching variations

runs created, sb %, as hitting variations

So, looks like we have 10 to give this a whirl.  Maybe once we get moving, next year we can expand.

Let's check in and confirm.  We'll play AL & NL.  Usual 14 Offence and However you want pitchers up to the 1450 inning max.

I am proposing $50-/man, 50 for 3rd, 150 for 2nd and 300 for 1st.

9p ET live draft either next Monday-Wednesday, based on consensus.  PM me your email and i will invite, try to get some more guys and start invites.

ERA - K/9 - Sv+H - Win+QS - WHIP

Users who are viewing this thread