What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

dynasty ppr league (1 Viewer)

Footballguy
i just let go #9 and #10 1st round picks for barkley. i felt it was a fair trade because rbs at 9 and 10 rookie draft cant match for barkley.

i now have nick chubb clyde helaire james robinson and saquon barkley. my wr is weak. godwin  gabrial davis  denzel mims and  ty hilton.do i continue to rebuild for wr or trade a rb.

mayfield wentz and hurts at qb what are your thoughts

i just let go #9 and #10 1st round picks for barkley. i felt it was a fair trade because rbs at 9 and 10 rookie draft cant match for barkley.

i now have nick chubb clyde helaire james robinson and saquon barkley. my wr is weak. godwin  gabrial davis  denzel mims and  ty hilton.do i continue to rebuild for wr or trade a rb.

mayfield wentz and hurts at qb what are your thoughts
That's an insanely good trade on your end. I don't know what the other guy was thinking. So that was fantastic, but as for the actual question you asked: what draft picks do you have left? If you don't have any other high picks (or even if you do, really), I would probably be looking to move a RB for a top WR. I think Chubb and Robinson are overrated so I'd try to see who I could get for one of them (but as Dave Ramsey would say, my opinions are worth exactly what you're paying for them).

How many RB's can you start?  How many WR's?

You are stacked at RB and it is always good to try and move from strength if you have enough depth to improve a weakness.  I might put all of the RB's on the block and see what kind of offers come in.  I assume people will be bitter about the Barkley trade so you probably can't expect much for him but otherwise you might get some options.  I would prefer to move CEH or Robinson if possible but all of your RB's are kind of undervalued for trade return purposes.  It might be tough to get fair value.

Agree with Gally, and my first option would be to move CEH...  I really like Robinson.  and I think CEH will potentially get you better WR value. 

Users who are viewing this thread