What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA POOL - 1410+ brackets so far - you’re welcome to join (1 Viewer)

T J

Footballguy
update: 1400+ brackets in already.

Bracket entry runs thru until Friday noon this year. Good luck if you decide to get in! 

Obviously last year was a no-go, but I do run what has turned into a pretty good sized $5 per bracket pool. Last year there was 2470 brackets and the winner took home over $2400 on a $5 bracket sheet. You're welcome to join and feel free to share with others if you'd like. The rules and payment info is on the site. Check it out. Many of you footballguys have been in it so you can vouch for its legitimacy if you don't mind. My info is on the site.     

To join, click here: http://www.pickhoops.com/2021ncaapool You'll be asked for your name and email address and to create a new user password for yourself if you don't already have one for the site. Bracket entry starts Sunday, March 14th at 11:00pm EDT Online bracket entry closes Friday, March 19th at 12:05pm EDT Be sure to get your brackets in early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you know I sent the 40 cash for my Abe Froman brackets 1-8 by US Priority mail. 
Just wanted to give you a heads up. It should show on the package that it left here Thursday. Just in case I wanted to send you the tracking number so that you could verify it went out Thursday and should arrive at your address listed online on Saturday or Monday at latest. (Info below)

Thanks!

Kurt Howard

Tracking #

9505 5143 9179 1077 4809 97

You can text tracking# to 28777

Online at USPS tracking: 

www.usps.com or you can call at 800-222-1811

Love the contest. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread