What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Georgia phone call revealed: should Donald Trump be indicted for attempting to interfere in the 2020 Presidential election? (1 Viewer)

I’ve kind of stopped coming to the PSF and threads like this are why.

1. Of course Trump was trying to overturn the election 

2. He did nothing criminal that I can tell but as usual he did something most would find immoral- <redacted statement about Trump so I don’t get a TO>

3. Of course WaPo is biased and ran an incorrect story - they should be held accountable (although I’m not sure it what way - I’m open to suggestions)
There are many parts of his but #3 is pretty big for the fourth estate.   The fact that CNN, NBC, PBS, USA Today, and ABC "independently confirmed" this balderdash is stunning.  The news outlets above refuse to ID this source.  Why?  If this source lied over and over they should absolutely be outed.  If not it just indicates complicity in this lie between this source and the fourth estate.  And they are refusing.  Par for the course.

Users who are viewing this thread