Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Question

I am stacked for the rookie draft - 1.02, 1.04, 1.06, 1.07. In need of a TE...thinking I could get Pitts with 1.06/7. I also need a WR. 

was offered Ridley with 1.03/1.05 for 1.04/1.06/1.07. That will take the guesswork out of the WR spot, and almost guarantee I can get Pitts with 1.05 (will go Fields, Harris, Pitts). Thoughts? Right now I’m targeting Fields, Harris/Etienne, Chase/Waddle/Smith, then Pitts. It’s super flex — thoughts? Should I just keep the current for the shot at Chase/Pitts?  Would expect to get Pitts at 1.07, but there’s a dude trying to trade up to the 1.05 to pick him up. 

4 answers to this question

I would take Wilson over Fields but that is just me.  

The trade comes down to whether you think Ridley is worth a mid first rounder.  I think he is so I would likely do it.  

I would most certainly take the trade. You move two picks up slightly (1.04 to 1.03, and 1.06 to 1.05), and even moving one spot means a good bit when they are that high. Then 1.07 for Ridley I'd say is a pretty solid deal.