What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Rookie drafts (2 Viewers)

People are sleeping on RBs Demarkcus Bowman and Zach Evans

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like MFL is down for maintenance.  I believe read it could be up to 48 hours.  Good to get that done before most rookie drafts start after the NFL draft next weekend.

SF or not, that is ridiculous.  I can't believe someone would take some of those players before him.
I'm surprised one of 12 people didn't draft him prior, but pre draft I'm not excited about picking him. I think it'd be hard once into the 3rd round to justify others in front of him though.

Rondale Moore falling to 3.02 just blows my mind.  Tamarrion Terry over Amari Rodgers is head scratching as well.
If I counted right there were 6 IDP’s taken before him which would put him at like 2.08 in no IDP league. A little late maybe but not that crazy given how all over the place rankings are right now.

Just started my ppr dynasty start 1 qb rookie/FA draft

1.01 J.Chase

1.02 Pitts

1.03 N. Harris

1.04 Lawrence

1.05 Etienne

1.06 Waddle

He’s a late first / early 2nd rd pick in start 1QB league dynasty drafts.
heck, in my FFPC league, where I have Hill, CDavis, Claypool, Shenault and Pittman (so feel like I have enough young 'project WRs"),  but I only Zeke, Mostert/Wilson and Drake (blech) at RB, I might just take Carter at 1.6 since I don't think he'll make it down to my 1.10 and 1.11 picks, where I can take best remain WR and best remain RB (hopefully Serman) available. So I think Carter, with the best SITUATION of any of the non-big-3 rookie RBs, and who was already in most people's top 5 RB rankings pre draft, will end up being a mid-1st by the time most rookie drafts are done imho.

heck, in my FFPC league, where I have Hill, CDavis, Claypool, Shenault and Pittman (so feel like I have enough young 'project WRs"),  but I only Zeke, Mostert/Wilson and Drake (blech) at RB, I might just take Carter at 1.6 since I don't think he'll make it down to my 1.10 and 1.11 picks, where I can take best remain WR and best remain RB (hopefully Serman) available. So I think Carter, with the best SITUATION of any of the non-big-3 rookie RBs, and who was already in most people's top 5 RB rankings pre draft, will end up being a mid-1st by the time most rookie drafts are done imho.
No way would I pass on the top 8 for Carter at 1.6.  Bad mistake if he busts.....and he could.  I hope you come to your senses.  Besides, he has a great chance to make it to the end of the first round.

No way would I pass on the top 8 for Carter at 1.6.  Bad mistake if he busts.....and he could.  I hope you come to your senses.  Besides, he has a great chance to make it to the end of the first round.
Yeah. When I’m on the clock, I’ll see if I can turn the 1.6 into a vet RB that can help me now, or flip a coin on Waddle/Smith and see what RB(s) fall to 1.10/1.11. I definitely have HORRIBLE memories from 2 years ago taking the hyped Henderson at 1.9 instead of AJBrown because I "needed RBs”. I’ll report back when I’m on the clock in a week or so in case I need you and others to slap me around a bit so I make the right pick. 

Yeah. When I’m on the clock, I’ll see if I can turn the 1.6 into a vet RB that can help me now, or flip a coin on Waddle/Smith and see what RB(s) fall to 1.10/1.11. I definitely have HORRIBLE memories from 2 years ago taking the hyped Henderson at 1.9 instead of AJBrown because I "needed RBs”. I’ll report back when I’m on the clock in a week or so in case I need you and others to slap me around a bit so I make the right pick. 
Me too at 1.8 that year.  Whiffed on AJ AND DK.  So gross.

Will be my first year in a rookie auction draft, what kind of percentage of budget would you all expect the top 5 guys to go for in that format? This particular league is super flex so the QBs will likely be in play right along with Chase and Harris for the biggest money. 

Apologies if this belongs in AC forum. Haven’t come across any rookie draft auction lists. 

I'm on the clock with 1.12 right now & No clue who to take. Ppr dynasty start 1 qb

The following have already been drafted: Chase, Lawrence, Harris, Etienne, pitts, Michael Carter, gainwell, waddle, j. Williams, d. Smith, r. Moore

I would like to draft best player available even though I need running back depth and tight end depth. I own CMC. Hubbard bad pick here?

Thoughts?

Davonta smith?

I'm on the clock with 1.12 right now & No clue who to take. Ppr dynasty start 1 qb

The following have already been drafted: Chase, Lawrence, Harris, Etienne, pitts, Michael Carter, gainwell, waddle, j. Williams.

I would like to draft best player available even though I need running back depth and tight end depth.

Thoughts?

I'm on the clock with 1.12 right now & No clue who to take.

The following have already been drafted: Chase, Lawrence, Harris, Etienne, pitts, Michael Carter, gainwell, waddle, j. Williams.

I would like to draft best player available even though I need running back depth and tight end depth.

Thoughts?
Must be a couple names missing because Smith and Sermon are obvious. I'd say Bateman or Marshall are remaining.

Must be a couple names missing because Smith and Sermon are obvious. I'd say Bateman or Marshall are remaining.
DLF just did their first mock post-draft. No Sermon. Not quite that obvious. He's still ranked around #15 by ECR. That'll change soon, I believe. But something to think about. 

Users who are viewing this thread